Friends

Both couples hit it off alright. They became fast friends and went off to walk down Main Street. They went to Adventure land first which was or is connected to Frontier land. In Adventure land, there are four rides. The jungle cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones Adventure Temple of the forbidden eye. They went on the jungle cruise first then they would go on the Indiana Jones Adventure Temple of the forbidden eye. They waited in line until they were able to get on. Once they got on the boat, they saw all the "animals" and "people." They got off right by the Indiana Jones ride and got in line to go on it. There were barely any people in line until they got in further. When they got up there and a car pulled up there's like five rows of seats. They got in the first row the very front and when everyone else was in and buckled, off they went. After the ride they went up Tarzan's tree house and took lots of pictures. Then they went to get on Pirates. Rylee loved the pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was her second favorite ride. They were put in the second row on the boat. There was a big drop after they went through a tunnel then two little ones. The only she hated about pirates was a part where it smelled of puke. The Haunted Mansion wasn't far and they went there next.

The beginning of the Haunted Mansion ride was that they packed so many people into a fairly large room. The Haunted Mansion is a mix between the nightmare before Christmas and the Haunted Mansion movie with Eddie Murphy in it. This ride was her third favorite ride. It weird because where you go in, the exit is like right next to the wall of the front yard of the Mansion. But anyway they got in these things that like half circles over you. The exit was also right by the entrance to splash mountain. It was a hot day that day and they needed to get wet to cool off. Rylee hates splash mountain but when it's a hot day like the one they're having, then shell go on. They got on and it was time for the steep drop and that is why Rylee hates splash mountain. But she just relaxed and put her hands up for the picture. They found they're picture and took one of it. They skipped the Whinny the Pooh ride and it was time for her all time favorite, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! She couldn't wait to get on.

--Time Skip--

When they got back from they're honeymoon trip they started to look for places to live in. They found an apartment that is down by the library. They lived there for a year before getting a house to live in. A house so that they're future kids can just walk across the street to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Yup they moved right across the street from Rylee's parents house. When the time came they found better jobs. Rylee was a cop which was her dream job. Damon became a wrestler. It was Rylee's first day on the force and she was really nervous. She was just a rookie so she had to be partnered up with another cop that has been there longer. The cops name was Officer Margo Roth. She trained Rylee​ for a year. Rylee was so excited that she would be working alone but she was sad that she would be leaving Margo. She knew she would see her around on crime scenes or if backup was called.
Damon started his training as a wrestler. He was really good that he got into a match and Rylee was there to support him and nearly the whole force too. His family was there too. Damon won the match. It was mid June and in a couple of weeks it would be Rylee's birthday. Damon had another job and he had to leave early in the mornings so by the time Rylee woke up he was gone.

It was the 20th of June and Rylee suddenly woke up and ran as fast as she could to the bathroom to throw up. She only threw up once and was fine. She went through the whole day feeling sick but she didn't throw up anymore. At lunch she would go out with Margo and when Margo saw that Rylee looked like she was going to throw up she asked, "Rylee are you okay?" "No. It feels like I'm going to throw up but I don't. I threw up this morning only once." Rylee said. Margo saw this before and she asked, "Have you taken a pregnancy test?" With a confused look on her face Rylee said, "Why would I do that?" "Well I've seen this before and I thought that you might be pregnant." Margo said. "You think I should do one?" Rylee said. "Well yeah you should. It's better to find out now then find out when your belly gets bigger." Margo said. "Ok I will but after work." Rylee said. When Rylee's shift is over she goes to the store and buys pregnancy tests and some other things. When she gets home Damon wasn't home yet so she grabbed the box and went into the bathroom. She did the whole box of pregnancy tests and all of them came back negative except for two. Both came back positive. She went out of the bathroom and grabbed the other box. Did the whole second box too. All of them came back positive. Rylee was pregnant. She couldn't​ believe it. What was she going to tell Damon. Suddenly the door opened and she froze. She threw the boxes and negative tests away and sat on the toilet seat. Damon saw the light coming from the bathroom and knocked on the door. Rylee had the tests in her hand and said, "What?" Rylee said. Damon said, "Everything ok in there?" Rylee replied, "Yup. Everything is ok." He tired opening the door but it was locked. He asked if he could be let in and Rylee unlocked the door. Damon entered and saw her all sad looking and asked what was wrong. She looked at him and sighed. She stood up and left the bathroom and he followed her to the couch. She sat down and he right next to her and she said for him to go into the bedroom and not come out until called. While he was in the bedroom Rylee set the tests all in a line and thought about what she was going to say. Find out in the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my book. I will have the next chapter up ASAP. Just be patient and wait. Thanks. (Don't worry Rylee still had her pants on. May sound a but weird but it's true.)