Tough game

Amelia (POV)

Liam had a wicked curve ball. Just as you thought the ball was going to be a gutter ball, it would spin away and hit the pins. He hadn’t had a strike yet, unlike my three strikes, but he had had a spare every time he bowled. I had completely missed four times and had one spare. The scores were tied.

“So, Amelia. Tell me about yourself”, he lined up his ball, shuffled forward, and bowled a… perfect strike!

 “WOO! Go me! Go me!” Liam sung, as he did a little victory dance around my chair. “It took you long enough”, I gave him a high five and stood up to bowl. I had to get a strike this time. He was ten points ahead and this was my second last ball. I could win this thing!!! I was lining up my bowl, when I realized Liam was standing right behind me. “Amelia?” his breath tickled my ear. I knew I was blushing. “Yes?” I sighed, dreamily. “What is your story?” he asked again. Only then did I realise I was still holding my green bowling ball. Man, it was heavy. “I will get back to you on that”, I said as I bowled, finally. Come on. Come on. Come…. STRIKE!!! And the scores were tied! Again! “Woo! Go me! Woo!” it was my turn to do the victory dance. I started doing a weird dance that I made up as I went allong, reducing Liam to tears of laughter. I laughed too, until I found out he had videoed it. Crap, it was embarrassing. “Hey, pass me your phone so I can get your number”, I said, and willingly he did. Like all boys, he didn’t know his own number. With his phone in my hand, I took his phone number and just before he took it back, I deleted the video. “HEY! That’s my phone!!! You can’t do that!” he tried to grab the phone back, but I jumped out of his reach. “Hey! That was my butt wiggling and I already did.” I grinned as I hand his phone back. He faked a sad face that was so ridiculous it was hilarious. 

"Um.. where to start? Ok, first thing, my favourite colour is lime green. I believe in fair  trade products and have "indie" moments quite often. My favourite flowers are jacarandas, with their beautiful purple flowers and I hunger for a challenge.", I snapped my teeth together as if I was biting something, and smiled when Liam laughed.

"OK, what do you say to a round of Q and A with L and A?" Liam took his bowling ball, and was about to bowl, when I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. His bowl was horrible and his ball slowly rolled into the gutter. YES!! My plan had worked. I had this in the bag. I looked up at him and gave him a wicked grin.

"You did that on purpose you ratbag! Cheater! That is so unfair!" he complained. "Deal with it," I said as I walked over to collect my ball.  I picked the heavy thing up and took my position. I shuffled forward, about to bowl, drawing my arm back to launch the ball. Suddenly, Liam's lips were pressed against mine and he was kissing me. My bowl went all over the place and into the gutter. Damn!

I glared at Liam. I didn't need to say anything, my face said it all. 

"Hey! Deal with it", he caught a loose strand of my hair and tucked behind my ear.
"I guess it's a tie", I muttered. "Guess so", and he planted a kiss on top of my head.

 ________________________________________________________________

So? TELL ME!!! please! And Anna, this is a special request for you to keep writing!!!

instagram: rubz124

Song of the chapter: Riptide by Vance Joy

Question of the chapter: Who is your superhero crush? OR How many tattoo do you want, if any?

Thanks so much!!! love ya's all!!!

Ruby xoxo