Katt

When Jade opens the door i flop on her bed and burst out crying. After i told her everything she did a body check of my skin to find the newest bumps on my shoulders. i watched her clean them up then i laid in her lap and fell asleep. A lot of people think we're a lesbian couple but we're not like that we may act like it but really its just us being best friends. I mean we can be friends with benefits but thats when we really get "in the mood" we're both bi but its not awkward for us at all.

"DONT TOUCH MEE!!!!" i screamed and jolted out of bed. I was sweating so much that i went and took a shower. Jade's house is kinda like my own. her family loves me and treats me like their own daughter and its amazing but sadly ill never have my own family like that. i mean i did have really good foster parents but they died in a crash. I got out of my shower and realized i had a missed call. its from Collin. oh no. i got my shirt on and called him back.

"hello...?" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Collin why'd you call?"

"oh hey i've got two tickets to a One Direction Concert if you want them..? I'd rather give them to you than Penny"

"Collin how'd you know i kinda like them..?"

"Kit Kat dont you remember i know you very well. our walks around town. late nights cuddling dont you remember any of that?"

what was he talking about...? Must have been before the crash.

"Collin i dont remeber shit before the crash. Can we walk around so that we can talk though?"

"Yeah senior privledges tomorrow at school but your studyhall is first period right..?"

"yeah it is and my teacher loves me cause im the only one that gets my work in so she'll let me walk around with you most likely if you come in and talk to her"

"okay well i gotta get some sleep katt its 4 AM and i gotta be at school for 6:15 for driving"

"oh okay Coll see you first block"

"get some sleep K. don't let the nightmares get to you anymore"

How'd He know...?

"okaay bye"

"bye" i heard him smile as he hung up. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where Jade was still sleeping. I crawled into bed and thought about the crash.