The Crash

FlashBack

"hey Guys where are we going??" i asked my parents

"Relax Kitty Kat we'll be there soon" mom assures me as Paper Planes by M.I.A. comes on the radio. I start grinning like an idiot and sing along.

"mommy can you turn it up i love this song??" She starts laughing and turns it up.

"Katelynne Turn that shit off i'm trying to fucking drive here!!!" Dad yelled

"No roger i wont turn it down you will be fine!!"

"Guys please stop fighting im sorry" i said quietly with tears running down my face. I felt like I always cause their fighting but they always assured me that it wasn't me. They kept yelling at each for five minutes till suddenly we came in contact with an 18 wheeler.

"mommy? Daddy?" i yelled "Answer me!"

I started to black out when i heard a voice.

"hey sweetie keep your head up you'll find us again someday just keep your eyes open till you get to the hospital" the voice was soft and sweet and disappeared just as the sirens drew closer.

"we have a survivor!!" yelled one man "keep your eyes open, are you hurt?"

"im ligghthe-" i started to say before passing out.

I woke up to some random guy holding my hand and a couple girls in a white room with me.

"Wheres mom and-" i started to yell before i got attack hugged.

"kitty!!" the random guy yelled while grinning and hugged me tight.

"who are you? where are my parents?"

"you dont know who i am?" he looked at me with sad puppy eyes "doc will she regain her memory?"

"Well Miss.Potter no easy way to say this but your parents are dead and you suffered a minor concussion and have been in a coma for 2 weeks"