∆ Suga

It was past midnight and Yoongi found himself locked inside the studio once again. Granted, it wasn't unusual for him to be in there until the sun rose but they were supposed to be on post comeback break, he was to rest. But come on, he wouldn't be a musical genius if he rested while his mind screamed inspiration.

However, he got stuck. It was utterly frustrating how the writer's block just came to him at last moment. He needed one line. One more line and it'd be finished. But no matter how much he tried, nothing was perfect.

He sighed in frustration and ruffled his hair, growling lowly at how uncomfortable this feeling was in the pit of his stomach. He eyed the empty water bottles Jin and Hoseok had worriedly delivered to him earlier that day after noticing he spent an alarming amount of time in that small room.

He was thirsty and they were empty.

He stood up, water bottles in hand to be thrown in the bin on his way towards the fridge in the dancing studio where they kept most of their energy drinks.

He had to keep himself awake for an amount of time and coffee wouldn't let him sleep if he drank it now.

However, while walking through the hallways, he noticed the building was basically deserted,

until he heard a voice.

Someone was singing.

And it was beautiful.

Ear perked up and mind woken up in an instant, he carefully walked towards the sound but after a minute of not knowing the exact location, he just ran around, desperately hoping the voice wouldn't stop singing.

Where are you?!

He opened all doors and peeked in every single room until he opened the door to the clothes wardrobe. He now heard the voice clear and loud. She had to be there.

He took careful steps inside as he saw a delicate and cute figure standing in front of a rack of jackets, her back at him.

He just waited until she quieted down.

"What's your name?"

She jumped upon hearing a voice and turned around, wide eyed and heart hammering against her chest. Not only was she panicking over being heard but it was also none other that one Bangtan member, the band she has been admiring since before working as a staff member.

She was part of the staff but never got a chance to interact with them as her work was not directly in contact with them.

"Y-Y/N"

Yoongi's lips curved into a small smile on one side before speaking,

"Well, Y/N would you like to help in the production of a new song? I think you have just what I need."