!Prologue! First Glances

!POV Third Person!

It had been a month since getting their new apartments. Tom enjoyed having a place for just him so he didn't have to be bothered every hour but Matt or Edd.

Tom had been thinking about something strange that happened for the whole month. About the mirror. He knew something had to be special about it so he decided since Matt was probally dead asleep.

!POV Tom!

I sighed, getting up off my bed."It's now or never.", I thought as I grabbed the keys to Matt's room. Matt gave me and Edd a pair of extra keys for his room and said "If you want to look at mirror anytime, just go in my room!".

Of course I never thought I would use it. I hate look at myself because I see my eyes.. it reminds me too much of when I got bullied because of them. I shook my head as I took the thought out of my mind. I needed to stay focused.

I opened the door of my apartment, creeping down the hallway and trying not to make any noise. I reached Matt's apartment. I carefully opened the door, I ran in and grabbed the Mirror. I ran out, locking the door behind me.

I got to the safety of my apartment, looking down at the mirror.. and that's where I saw black feminine eyes staring  back at me. They were fully black eyes like mine and she looked like me but female.

"Who are you", She asked.