I thought he loved me!

I looked at myself in the mirror, my blonde hair that always seemed to have a mind of its own now was perfectly curled and put into a high ponytail and my pale skin now had a golden glow thanks to Paige and her hair and makeup skills, I swear that girl could've been America's best hair and makeup artist if she wasn't already destined to be America's next top model. I was wearing a bright pink two piece swimsuit that somehow made my dark brown eyes stand out.

" What do you think?" Maddie stood in front of me with her golden brown hair cascading down her shoulders in small waves. she was wearing a black and white two piece swimsuit that made her petit figure seem longer.

"You look amazing! like usual!" Paige answered her. Paige was one of those girls that pleased everybody but wasn't a kiss-up. since Paige wasn't planning to swim she was wearing a purple crop top and white denim short shorts.

"Heey!" Zack Torres, Maddie's boyfriend greeted her.

"Hey babe!" Maddie pecked him on the lips.

"Ok well I'm gonna go find Josh, see you later!" I said knowing that they were gonna make out soon, and I do not want to be the awkward third wheel standing at the side watching her best friend suck faces with her boyfriend.

"Hey Paige do you know where your brother is?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"Uh ya I think he's in the kitchen."

"Thanks" I said before heading towards the kitchen to find Josh. But instead I found him making out with Franklin regional's slut, Kendall Vertes, why does this always happen to me? first he makes out with my best friend, and now Kendall? what the hell is wrong with him? but instead of yelling at him for making out with another girl while he was dating and making myself seem like a complete loser, I wiped a few stray tears that had escaped my eyes and quietly backed away from them, if Josh thinks he can just cheat on me without me doing anything he has another thing coming! it's time for Chloe Lukasiak, to stop hiding behind maddie and Paige and get revenge, but of course I'll need my best friends help.