On the bus

April 3,2017:  Today on the bus Marian and I (go add her xxmarianxx16 ) we were talking about 13 reasons why. 13 reasons why is a show on Netflix and it's good. On the bus I was trying to watch it and she kept on trying to spoil it for me. I had my headphones in and she kept on taking them out and I was yelling at her. Marian is a good friend and all but she can be a butt head from time to time. I've known Marian since seventh grade. My bus driver one time she pretended that the bus broke down and the whole bus went ham. TBH I don't really like her she made my friend  Daniela get off our bus, but all the other times she let her and didn't say anything. My bus be litt we had like 3 fights this school year. One of the major ones was when Tim and Michael got in a fight and Tim was doing his magic, 10 minutes later she called the police and the police came and she got on our bus and started yelling saying what happened. Tim's parents came so did Michael's and most of everyone else's mom, someone who rides my bus her mom came and I tried to get off with her and the bus driver said "Is this your mom" and I was like yes that's my mom it was just to funny. After all that the next day it turns out Tim broke 2 fingers.😲  I sit in the back of the bus and I had to stand on the seat to record.😂😂 Then she said that all the people that she saw standing in the seat then she is gonna write them up and suspend them off the bus. At that point I was like nooooo come on Ima be late everyday because I know that my mom or Ace won't take me to school at 7 in the morning especially when it's Monday because both of them are off work and then they will be mad at me, but I know that they will wanna watch the video😂 but that's not the point ok. Anyway the next day she told us that she sent out emails out to most of our parents they never got suspended off the bus. I feel like if the bus driver mind her business most of the time then maybe I will like her.