1. Cry baby - Abhigya OS

This is your buddy crazy/Mahii (crazymahiz) coming up again, with another book on Abhigya....

Something is wrong again....

See I'm considering myself to be a writer and torchuring you all with my crazy works...

Okay..... Okay... let's come to the point...

This is going to be full of romance as many asked me to write One shots with romance as the base....

We are going to see a different variety of romance between Abhigya....

Hope you all support me in this too....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Here is my first story on romantic series...

Don't expect too much explanations and clichy scenes... It will be romantic and enjoyable... But don't expect any highly mature os from me...

As I've mentioned it as romantic, don't think too much okay 😉😉😉😉... Hold on Your horses and keep calm....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Now to the One shot...

CRY BABY....

Starring Abhi, Pragya and Tanu....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pragya's pov.:

God

God... What nonsense is this... Horrible and disgusting... See... What's going on here??? Idiot.... Stupid fellows.... This is completely insane and ridiculous...

Can't they see many people are watching them??? Don't they feel embarrassed to do like this, in front of these many people ... How can they behave like this????

Huh... How shamelessly he is touching her and getting cozy with her without minding about anything.... Chee... Don't he have any morals and principles in his life.... What sort of man he is...