3. Romancing by cricketing.... Abhigya os

This is me your crazy or mahii coming up again with a romantic os on our favourite pair Abhi and Pragya...

Actually this is a sequel or aftermath of my funny os "As I'm suffering from fever" (check - crazy's - Abhigya's laughing riots).....

I've been writing this os, as requested by AkshayaKannan2.... I'm dedicating this os to akshaya, who wish to see what will happen, if Abhi and Pragya, watches a cricket match together...

Come lets move to our romantic os...

"Romancing by Cricketing"

Beware of mature content... Read it at your own risk...

💮💮💮💮💮

It's a fine day.... Abhi finishes off his work early and moves happily to his home, to take his wife Pragya out, for a dinner date...

He thought of giving surprise to her, unaware the great shocking surprise, his wife Pragya is going to give to him....

Pragya has better plans in her mind on that day.... She is suffering from her huge cricketing fever that day because her favourite team is going to play...

She has finished off all her works quite early and dressed up comfortably in a simple netted saree... Her mind is completely in a mood to watch cricket and she is ready to burn anyone, if they try to disturb her or distract her attention....

She sets everything in her room and sets her mood to watch her favourite team playing the match and she is ready to cheer her team, as much as possible...

Pragya is way too sure that Abhi will come home late, as he is busy in some important office works...  She thinks she will not get disturbance from Abhi while watching the match and felt relieved that Abhi is not in home...

She just wears her saree in a single pleat and just pinned it loosely showing clearly and revealing all her cleavages.... She is not in a mood to concentrate on her looks or anything, as her mind is chanting only cricket as her mantra...

She is in a hurry to watch the match and she does not care and take full effort to wear her saree properly,  as Abhi is not there... As she is all alone in the room, she least bothered about that... She has drapped the saree just for name sake...

💮💮💮💮

Without knowing Pragya's mindset, Abhi is rushing to their home happily... Pragya is not aware that Abhi has  come to home earlier, as his project work got completed...

Abhi searches for Pragya everywhere in the house, but she is no where to be found... Thinking  deeply, Abhi moves to their room... His temptation roses and he smiles brightly seeing his wife Pragya, s**ily dressed up in one of Abhi's favourite saree...