➹two➹

💫💫💫

no one really knows his mind and know one knows behind his eyes, the man deserves a medal but he's never really one a prize before. he goes to lock the door.

🍂❄🍂

"finn?!"

the boy unfortunately heard the cry of his name, but couldn't bring himself out of bed.

his curly haired boyfriend stormed into the room with his laptop and charger in hand.

"how many times have i told you to pick up after yourself?!"

the pale boy turned his back to gaten and mumbled sleepily, "m'sorry babe. i'll pick it up next time, yeah?"

his boyfriend sighed and set his things down on the dresser, "this is tearing you apart, finn."

there was no response as the boy in bed fluttered his eyelids closed harshly to cover his chocolate orbs and block out the world.

"look...it's been a year. a year of this fake dating, a year of you being depressed, a year of noah with sadie. you need to do something! i'm not going to sit idly by any longer and watch you slowly kill yourself! you won't eat, you won't drink, you barely get out of bed! your publisher calls non-stop asking how the book is coming along, she thinks it could win awards! but only if you start trying again."

that speech was something the depressed boy heard every morning, it was nothing new. but today, for whatever reason, he felt motivated.

finn sat up slowly in his bed and opened his eyes once more to reveal a glass like brown, "c-can you hand me my laptop?"

gaten smiled widely, he hadn't put his teeth in yet today so he looked even more adorable, and handed the laptop and charger to his "boyfriend".

"thank you so so much, wolfie!" gaten squealed and finn giggled lightly and the nickname.

"whatever, get outta here. don't wanna be late for work."

"right!"

the brown haired boy rushed around the house for the next three minutes as he finished getting ready. before leaving however, he stopped by finns room once more.

"y'know...i'm proud of you. this is a big step you're taki-"

"you'll be late!" finn sang out teasingly.

"whatever...just, i'm proud."

"thanks dad."

a sigh left gatens chubby cheeks and pink lips, "have a good day, bub. can you lock the door after me?"

the messy curled boy nodded half heartedly, not paying attention.

"thanks, finn."

gaten left and finn didn't lock the door after.

disremembrance

🍂❄🍂