chapter 3

Shessertlygorgeous16 this one is for you, thanks for everyone who has vote

Action
We slowly walked down the stairs we couldn't find Romero mom, she is no where in sight, but something is off I just know it, she isn't one to out and go without saying goodbye. As if reading my mind Romero asked me if I think the same thing which I just knot my head at.

If there is one person who is never rude or disrespectful its his mother, "we have to get to my house" he reluctantly agreed, when I set food in my house everything were extremely quiet as well. Something is off and I know for a fact this is out of the ordinary.

"Make yourself at home I will be right back" I need my fighting gear. "Where are you going bells?" I looked at him as if he grew a second head. "Up to my room to change" I need a much needed shower. I tried to hurry. Something is wrong and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Once I got out of the shower I towel dried my hair and tied it in a pony tail. My stretchable leather suit already waited for me as black as night. My weapons strap already neatly arranged. My weapons consisted of a rifle that go on my back with my two mini blades at my side.

My one hand pistil in my boots just for in case and my bullets around my waist just as I wanted to leave my room the lights went out. That is strange I thought, I tried the light in the hallway nothing everything is so quiet I could hear my own heartbeat.

I slowly made my way down the stares as quiet as I possibly could, I'm never one to show my fear even when I was afraid.
I slowly pulled out my sward trying not to make a sound. I moved all the way through the house trying to find Romero who was supposed to be waiting for me.

I realized that he wasn't there where the hell could he be. I looked everywhere accept the kitchen, where I finally found him. "Common you were supposed to wait for me in the lounge" he muttered something about bossy pants.

He had a smile on his face, why was he smiling but decided not to worry about that at that point. Next thing I knew the lights went on and everyone jumped out from all over the place.

"Surprise" and here I thought the people that I loved were in trouble. I bolted up the stairs not once looking back. When I reached my room I tried to calm down the last time I got this upset I burned a house down.

Why would they organize a surprise party for me what is the occasion. I heard the door creep open I had my sward at the persons throat. "Whoooo baby its just me are you OK you looked ready...." His sentence was cut of when he saw me

"Wow you look hot ass hell" his eyes roamed my body. "What do you want" I would have been flattered if I wasn't so pissed off. "I just came to see if your OK bells I'm sorry, this was my idea that bitch spoiled your birthday so I though why not have another" he looked at me with guilt written all over his face.

So that is what he was smiling about. He knew, "bells please remove this sward before someone gets hurt" that is when I realized I still had the sward at his throat. "I'm sorry I never realized" I felt bad now, no wonder he reacted the way he was.

He let go of the breath he was holding slowly eyeing me once again. "In a different situation this would have been a huge turn on cause damn your sexy in that outfit" I couldn't stop blushing as I made my way downstairs.

Everyone were talking and music was playing softly. "Isn't this supposed to be a party" I barked as I walked to the sound system putting the music louder. Everyone went wild some saying I'm the bomb.

Romero PV
When I reached downstairs my curiosity about the noise was confirmed, who else could be the life of the party accept my sexy mate. She swayed her hips to the music like a true dancer, in a way she reminded me of a stripper against a poll.