chapter4

Romero's  PV
Everyday Bella moves out of the house before dawn I could never understand why, I decided to follow her and see where she has gone in the four months we have been together I could never understand it.

Her cent led me straight to the back if the pack house yet I still couldn't see her after following her sent a few more minutes her sent got a little stronger till I finally saw her. So this is where she trained I never knew she even trained.

The way she handled that guy at her party is what made me suspect that something is off that I never saw her train with the worriers. Bells and I are planning to have our first ability training today. But why would she train on strength if she will train with me later.

Her every move was made perfectly fluent and smooth. She is fighting with an invisible person right now. Why do close contact when you have a gift like ours why not just use that to your advantage.

Next thing I knew she made summer lasts and had me pinned to the ground. Damn, the shock written all over her face made me think she didn't suspect anyone around.

"Romero damn I'm so sorry, what are you doing out here" she looked everywhere but at me. "Well I could ask you the same thing, but that's not necessary clearly" its freezing out here.

"Now I know why your stronger than our fighters, why use strength with gifts like ours?" She blushed. "Well element of surprise is something I have been working on" awe that not something I thought off.

"Common its freezing out here come back to bed we have a long day ahead of us" he looked me up and down. "Baby you really have to stop dressing like this" she looked hot ass hell.

My hands couldn't stop, I had to have her. I scooped her into my arms. She giggled to that wow I'm hard I pressed her against the wall as I pulled up her one leg my crush throbbing.

Her moans are intense it drives me crazy. I moved us to the bed her lip got suck into her mouth knowing that she wants me. I slowly undressed her making sure as I take her pants down to start sucking her clit.

Her body arched into me she grabbed my hair god she driving me crazy. I decided to push myself in her. Harder faster her moaning is urging me on like I'm the last person she wants in her.

She suddenly tightened around me "damn baby your tight it didn't take long for boath of us explode in union.

That was something I wanted for sooo long damn this girl is going to be the end of me.

Hey guys I realize this is short and I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed it...