6: The graduation of Jin

Please Comment And Vote~ would y'all read a MarkJin fanfic if I published it??
---
Weeks had passed. And Jin hadn't been lying when he said he could hardly hang out anymore.

Now it was the day...

The day Jin would leave.

Jungkook stood in the audience of the graduation ceremony.

When Jin got his diploma, he stepped up to the microphone and took a deep breath, "I have something to say to you all. It has to do with the celebration later."

Jungkook bit his lip, afraid if it was going to be a sad announcement.

Jin kept on a straight face, "What's the worst thing about having a party? You have to planet!" That's when his laughter filled the silent room and the Dean had to tell Jin to get off the stage.

"I'm surprised no one is laughing since Jin is so popular here." Hoseok chuckled.

"Some girls are." Taehyung said.

"Look, so is Jungkook." Namjoon pointed out.

"Jungkook's whipped." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

~

After the ceremony, Jungkook went up to Jin, "H-hey Jin hyung... where will you be living now?"

"I have an apartment close by. I'll be working as an actor. I got my first side character job." Jin smiled, "You know you can call me up anytime you want."

Jungkook nodded, "A-alright. By the way... we never talked about what happened that night."

"I saw your new book was published." Jin smiled, "I read it. Even though I'm not done yet. It was really good. Especially the drawings. The drawing of the kiss scene... looked a lot like when we kissed."

"You guys kissed?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Shoot.

Jin had forgotten the others around.

"It was just for inspiration!" Jungkook defended.

"Yeah!" Jin agreed, "Inspiration!"

"For what?" Jimin asked.

"Uh... nothing. Never mind." Jungkook looked down, "I-I gotta go. I'll see you later at the celebration."

~

That night at the celebration, Jungkook just stayed silent, sipping his soju every once in a while.

Jin hadn't known why at all. Every time Jin had tried to talk to Jungkook that night, he ended up gulping down his drink so he wouldn't have to talk.

"Hey, Jungkookie. Come outside, I wanna talk to you in private."

"Why? You wanna give me inspiration again?" Jungkook slurred, "Asshole."

"No. I don't. And watch your mouth." Jin chuckled and went outside with Jungkook who was stumbling every time he tried to walk.

"Are you mad about the kiss?"

"Yes." Jungkook pouted.

"I'm done. If you don't want to be my friend, that fine. I'll still keep your secret." Jin told him, "I promise."

"No!"

"What?"

"I want you to keep my secret! But I also... still want to be friends with you." Jungkook said.

"And why is that?"

"Because I actually like you." Jungkook lowered his head and hiccuped.

Jin couldn't tell if he was saying that because he was drunk or if he was being true.

"O-oh. Well, I'll see you when we all hang out again next weekend, bye Kookie." Jin got a taxi for him and let him go.

"Silly! My university is literally walking distance." Jungkook laughed.

Jin felt stupid.

"R-right." He apologized to the taxi driver and waved Jungkook off.

When Jungkook got to his dorm, he plopped on his bed, "Great going faking drunk." He said to himself.

The truth was... the soju was actually water.

Faking drunk was the only way he felt like he could confess.

---
Please Comment And Vote~ please check out my new Yoonmin fanfiction, 'Difficulties of Loving a Ghost' ~Rin