The Job of a soul reaper part 1

(A/N): I know that I said you will play the role of ichigo but I'm going to change the story a bit because a friend of my said I shouldn't take ichigo out of the story, since it might ruin it.

By the way we're going to start with (y/n) pov. Now let's start the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Last time on "bleach" we met mystery girl in the night, when we were searching for a little girl's spirit.

(Y/n) pov.
*beep beep* *turns off alarm clock*
I roll to the side of my bed and sit up. Then went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Lastly, change into my school uniform and went to check on Dominlu. *open the door to Dominlu's room*

(Y/n): Dude, are you awake yet?

Dominlu: *gets up* yeah, I'll be down in a minute.

(Y/n): ok. *closes the door and leaves*

~short time skip ~

(Y/n): come on dude we're going to be late!

Dominlu: alright I'm coming.

(Y/n):*leaves the house with Dominlu* Hey Dominlu I wanted to ask you a question for a while.

Dominlu: what is it?

(Y/n): way were you doing yesterday at night?

Dominlu: umm...

<Flashback>

Dominlu pov.

Dominlu: Oh, what are you doing here.

???: I should be asking you that, shouldn't you be in the soul society.

Dominlu: nice seeing you too.😟 By the way I'm trying to get away with work from the soul society.

???: I know you're lazy, but really.😒

Dominlu: you can call me what ever you want but I have something to do right now, so see you around.

Dominlu thinking: now to find that little girl's spirit.

<Flashback ends>

Dominlu: Umm... just went for a walk and met a old friend.

(Y/n): I though you don't have friends. 😏

Dominlu: Hey, I do have friends.

(Y/n): If you say so.

~time skip ~ Because I'm to lazy to write about school stuff.

(Y/n) pov.

I was on my way to buy a flower for little girl spirit when someone called my name.

???: Hey (y/n), wait up!!!

(Y/n): *turns around* what's up Dominlu?

Dominlu: Can I come along with you?

(Y/n): sure, I'm going to go buy a flower for the little girl spirit.

Dominlu (thinking): That's perfect, I can send her to the soul society after, so she can be with her family and maybe be in peace.