We can't stop now.

It has been about a month that Lisa has been gone. No signs, no words, no way that they had a chance of finding her. She had just disappeared and at this point they thought that she was gone forever, maybe dead. They couldn't find her anywhere, so they gave up. They went to her house and told her family that she was no where and that they can't spend all of there time on this one case. Her mother, Kelly, was screaming "No, you can't, you can't!" 

"Mam, we are truly sorry." Her sadness quickly trurned into anger as she screamed

"HOW! WHY? You can't do this, you need to find my baby girl! PLEASE!

"I am sorry, but we can't do this, mam. We have other things to work on and no matter how hard it is to say this, but we have reasons to believe that she will not be found. We really are sorry."

Kelly was silent and walked calmly to her bedroom and just broke down. Her father, Mason, took it a little better, but in a very unhealthy way. He  said "Thank you for your help i am truly sorry for the way my wife acted, she loves her baby girl." And with that he sent them out of the door. He just sat there in silence thinking, but no one knew what was going threw his mind. He dialed with it in the way he was taught, like a man. He didn't cry in front of anyone and it was like no one could even tell that he cared, but he did. It tore him up, but he had to move on with life.