We won't give up

It has been two months since she has been gone. Most people would give up by now, right? Wrong. Kelly and Josh are going to look for Lisa. They think that the cops may have overlooked the only clue that was left, the voicemail. They listened to it over and over again, but they couldn't find out anything. They went to her room, but nothing came up. Lisa's friends where already looking for her, but they found nothing. At the end of the night they all meet up and nobody could find out anything, but they didn't give up.  For the next week they did the same thing and every time they had the same results, nothing. Her friends gave up, but not her mom or boyfriend. They looked for her every day until one night something happened. They had gotten so close to finding her when a man, a big man, came up to them one night and told them to stop looking. They didn't under stand at all. When they gave him a weird look the man said again, "Mam, stop looking for her, I am telling you it isn't worth it. I know you care about her, but she is alright. You won't be if you keep on snooping around like you are. I suggest that you stay home and stop this search for your daughter, or else." 

"I'm sorry, but what do you mean?" She questioned.

"Mam, I mean that you aren't safe right now. You are snooping around in business that you really shouldn't be in." And with that he disappeared in the darkness, never to be seen again.