3.06

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 6: Sneaky Little-}

"I'm tired" Rose whines. "Maybe if you came home at night-" Issy starts

"-and not spend the night at Farkle's, then have to come home super early and change-" Axel says. "-Then you would be so tired" Nathan teases.

"Well that didn't happen now did it" Rose says. "Look there's Farkle" Axel turns seeing the boy, Lucas, and Zay waiting for them.

"Hey, baby" Rose walks up to Farkle kissing the boys' cheek. Only for Issy, Axel, and Nathan to make kissy noises at them.

"What's going on?" Farkle looks at them. "Nothing! Let's get to class" Rose says pulling the boy to Mr. Matthews class.

"Pompeii. Lucas" The man starts once everyone in settled down.  "You mean 'Farkle'? Or 'Rose'?, or 'Axel'?"

"I mean Lucas" The man says amused. "Oh"

"I want to see what you know" The man says. "Okay, here's what I know. Farkle, Rose, and Axel" The boy says smiling at the three as they look at him amused.

"Why, thank you. Pompeii was an ancient village in Italy-" Farkle starts. "-located near the beauty and culture of Naples" Rose says.

"It was a resort town where the wealthy would go to soak up the sun" Axel says. "It was like the Hawaii of Italy" Lucas smiles.

"Thanks, Lucas" Matthews says. "Call on me any time"

"Pompeii sounds so beautiful, Maya. We should go there. We should go there and be calm" Riley says. "What we miss?" Rose asks.

"You would know if-" Nathan starts but is cut off when Rose hits him. "Okay!"

"Let me tell you about a whole city that became very calm very quick. Now, who here knows about Mount Vesuvius?" The man says. "Mount Vesuvius was a pent up, boiling cauldron of I-wanna-do-somethin'" Maya says.

"Vesuvius sat quiet for a long time, but then it did what volcanoes in time must do" Rose explains. "It 'sploded!" The man said excitedly.

"Why does a volcano have to 'splode?" Riley asks. "Because if it doesn't, it'll just blow up worse later. Vesuvius wiped out the entire population of Pompeii. It was one of the greatest natural disasters the world had ever known"