Chapter one/part two

As i was waiting for the light to change, i was thinking of all the things that me and that nigga Sean had gone through, 'when' we were dating.

Sean texted me,

Sean: babe I'm sorry, come on it was only one time and I was drunk and shit. Don't act like this, you want me back and I want you.

I began typing back quickly, my body full of anger.

Me: don't fucking text me, I'm done with you and I'm deleting your number from my phone. ? Bye Sean

I finally got to jades houses and I got out of my car. Once I've reached her front door, I rang the doorbell and waited for a few moments before she answered the door.

"Hey wassup girl? " Jade asked. "A lot actually..." I said as I walked into her house. "What's wrong?" she asked."Well, I broke up with Sean cause I found out that nigga slept with a ratchet ass, nasty hoe named Keisha." I said furiously. " Oh shit, how did u find out that he cheated? " she asked me, full of curiosity."When he was taking a shower. his phone rang and I thought since I was his girl, I could answer his phone.

** A COUPLE HOURS EALIER**

Hello? I said as I answered Sean's phone. "who the fuck is this answering my mans phone?" she asked. Ummm his girlfriend. what the fuck naw, he's my bae and we have a kid too. My heart dropped to the bottom of my ass after hearing what she just told me, I ask her name. Keisha, bitch.'okay' I said "im sorry" I hung up the phone.

As I waited for him to finish his shower, he came out the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey baby, what'chu doing?" He spoke in a raspy voice. For a second there, i almost lost concentration of what the real problem was.

"So.. how's your hoe Keisha" he quickly whipped his head toward me. " what are you talkin bout baby?" He said in a nervous voice. "Don't play STUPID, she just called your phone." I shouted out loud.

He took a moment before he spoke. "Baby, baby listen to me, okay?" I turned my back to him and started to walk away. He grabbed my hand, with a strong grip, pulling me into his arms. he then suddenly wrapped his arms around my body.

I pulled myself away from him as quickly as I could. "No, stop I don't wanna argue with you and our bullshit right now" I said pulling my arm out of Sean's hand.

"Yeah so that's how I found out that son on a bitch was cheating on me" I Said walking into Jades kitchen, looking for food to eat. "you want me to call one of my guys to fix him up?" Jade said. " Naw, I'm just gonna make his sin burn in hell..." jade looked at me as If I said I was going kill him myself. there was an awkward silence, it broke when we both burst out laughing.

"Wellll, I may have a way to make you feel better. " Jade said, a smile creeping onto her petite face. "And what would make me feel better at this time?" I asked in a sarcastic voice, obviously anonoyed. Jade spelled it out. "I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M." After processing the letters through my head, a wide smile spread across my face, ear to ear.

Quickly, we got up from where we are and were already out the door within a few seconds. We took my car and Jade said she'll drive.

After arriving at our favourite ice cream shop, The Scoop, we unbuckled our seatbelts and hopped out of the car. We entered the shop and we both knew what we were going to order.

"Welcome to The Scoop, how may I help you?" A man in his early 30's said, causing my attention to focus on him.

"One scoop of cottton candy ice cream on a waffle cone please." I anxiously said, excited for the ice cream.