Time to have a good time

I arrived at jades house at seven o'clock, I got out of my car, went up the steps and rang on the door bell. Jade's mom answerd the door. '' oh hey Raven, Jade is up stairs getting ready. come inside'' jades mom said. "thanks, Mrs.Jones" I said nicely. I walked inside and went upstairs to jades room. I knocked oh her bedroom door. ''hey!''she said chuckling. ''Hey girl, are you ready to go" I asked. '' yea just about, I just need to put stuff in my bag" she said. Jade put her things in her bag and went in to washroom to finish up her makeup.

Jade did a smokey eye and walked out the washroom. " do I look cute?" she asked. Jade was wearing pink high waisted skinny jeans with a white crop top and a beige cardigan over top of it with a couple of accessories to match with it, she paired the outfit with beige oxford shoes. " yea, you look hot, now lets go i've been here for like 20 mins" Jade chuckled a bit "alright." she said know she was finished. We walked down stairs and got our things together, Jade told her mom that we were leaving. We finally left the house and got into my BMW. Jade turned on the radio to 99.9, it was playing balck horse by katy perry.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the club. The whole way there I had to listen to jade singing with that "unique" voice of hers.

"Okay were here, you can stop singing now" I said in the nicest way possible and kinda annoyed. Jade suck her middle finger up at me " fuck you!" she said " you know you like my singing and you just jealous that you aint got it " she added while rolling her eyes. "yea, thats the reason" I stated while taking the key out of the engine. I got out of the car, leaving Jade inside. I started to laugh while walking away.

Jade got out, "what the hell man, imma let it slide since this night is really for you iight." I looked at her and made my hands in the shape of a heart and continued walking, I clicked the car button to Lock it. Jade started stomping and mummbling under her breath. I chuckled.

We walked up to the club and waited in the line. The line wasn't that long, there was about twenty five people in front of us. Jade fixed up her makeup and hair looking in the small mirror in her hand while we waited.

In a minute we were the forth people in line. I started to become excited, and I really wanted to get that douche bag out of my mind and wish I never heard Keisha's damn voice, I quickly snapped out of my thought and checked my gold iPhone 5s to see if I had got any texts and to tweet.

I looked at the screen to see that I had five missed calls and seven text messages all from Sean, I giggled at the the fact that the nigga wants me back even though he has that bitch and a kid.

I showed my phone to Jade as we took a step closer to the entrance. Jade saw the texts, when reading the messages her face was a smile and went into a dead faced emotion, I held in my laugh after seeing her expression.

We took another step forward, we were the second people in line. Jade handed the phone back to me saying " if that nigga texts you ONE more time I swear Imma cut the shit outta him. I deleted the texts without a second thought, I quickly tweeted.

Clubbing tonight wit the bae @cutegirl

I put my phone in my bag and we finally got to the front it felt like hours before we actually got there, we got in for free cause we were girls. All girls are free but guys gotta pay ten dollars to get in.

As we walked through the doors, the placed was packed and it was also hot as fuck in there. Jade and I went to the VIP area.

We sat down, on the leather couch, a worker came up to us and asked what we would like to drink." Umm I would like to have a Shirley temple" Jade said. "and I would like a couple of shots please" I said and smiled at the worker. I could tell he was blushing hopefully he brings extra shots.

After Jade and I had our drinks and talked for a bit, we decided that we were gonna dance. I was having so much fun I forgot about Sean.

As I was dancing and drinking to talk dirty by Jason Darulo a fine ass guy bumped into me, but I was pissed cuz I spilt some of it on my dress. I turned around.

Mystery guy POV

I was walking to the bar to get another drink, on my way there, my eyes were glued on this bomb ass girl, she was wearin a navy blue dress that fit her in all the right places. I thought to myself "fuck the drink, Imma talk to that girl" she looked around my age to, so I'm safe.

As I was walkin closer to her I saw her dancin with her girl. I waved my hands signalling her to her go away for a sec, she saw my signal and actually did it. Right when Imma bout to tap her in her shoulder, some nigga bumped into me, which making me bump into her. I was crossed at that moment thinking that I just blew my chance with talking to her.

She turned around, I saw the spilt drink on her dress. "I'm sorry ma" I said actually sorry " I came over here cus I wanted to talk to you, but some nigga that got two left feet bumped into me." I stated, before she could even say anything. She let out a big sigh, I guess letting out all the anger. She replied, "yea I guess it's okay, since you apologized. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. "um I wanted to get to know you" I said kinda nervous "wanna talk" I added. She answered" sure why not" "ok,uhh, it's kinda loud in here can we go outside to talk?" She nodded her head and we went outside.

When we got outside it was silent for about a minute, until I said something."so what's your name?" I asked nervously,but I didn't show it. "Raven, how about you?" She asked. "Me, I'm Troy, but you can call me T " I said in the chilliest way possible. I continued, " yea, so I think you cute" she showed a little smirk, "really, thanks, you ain't that bad you're self" she said. " so then can I have yo number" I asked anxiously, "I guess so" she said as she shrugged her shoulders, I gave her my phone.

She put her number in my phone, and after she had done so she said "text me all u want but I'll only reply when the time is right" she smiled, waved goodbye then left.

hey guys so I hoped u liked the chapter and leave comments on what u guys think about the book, also please vote. much love - Téjah