Chapter 1: Albert

Albert stormed through the bar running for his dear life. "Ugh!!!" He screamed. He slammed through the doors and into one of the bathroom's stalls. Once there he kneeled down in front of the toilet throwing up into it.

Once the vomit stopped spewing out of his mouth he laid down right then and there and started to cry. Albert couldn't have been more drunk in his life.

Scar came in stomping his feet hard as he barged through the stall door. Once he got through he grabbed Albert by the arm and dragged him out of the bathroom.

Scar was Albert's best friend. As Scar dragged Albert through the bar people pointed at him and laughed. "Why is this grown man being dragged around?" One asked.

Scar sat down in the booth as Albert lazillied followed. Josey looked at Albert with terrified eyes. She looked like she just saw a man die.

"Wha- What's wrong hu- honey?"

Albert managed to stutter out. "What's wrong?", his wife almost yelled. "What's wrong is you just ran off out of nowhere! I thought something happened to you!"

"Well... Your just as drunk as me jos!" Albert said with a smile, in his southern voice. "I guess, but I can control it more then you can." "Oh, oh, really? whatever lets just get out of here!!!" Scar wasn't happy.

"I think we all know we're all drunk lets just move on with our lives!".

"What's the rush?" Albert stammered.

"Natalie's the rush," Josey explained "She said to get home right now! I'll explain later."

<•><•>[•][•]<•><•>[•][•]<•><•>

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm trying to figure out how everything will go but don't leave! Because the action is going to start soon! Thanks guys! Bye!

-JettSwanson