Chapter 18: Hollywood Studios

Today we are going to our first theme park here in Florida. I'm so excited. It's Hollywood Studios. I've seen tons of pictures online but I can't wait to see it in person.

We left our villa after breakfast and arrived soon after at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It took quite a while to park the van because the parking lot was crowded.

Once we had got all of our back packs from the back of the van and assembled the stroller, we made our way into the park.

The first thing I saw when I went into the park was the giant Mickey Wizard hat. It was so cool and there was a stage underneath it. We made our way to the right of the hat, towards the Hollywood Tower of Terror. Dad, Gavin, Avia and I were going to ride it. Emmi, Brock, Daxton and Mom were going to go the the Little Mermaid Show Ride.

We waited in the queue for about twenty minutes and then we got on the ride. It was really creepy. We went all the way to the top and could even see the Epcot Ball from up there. Then right at the top I felt weightless for a few seconds. It was so cool!

After we came off the ride we met up with the others and had some churros. They were really yummy.

"What ride should we go on next," asked Dad.

"Star Wars ride," said Brock excitedly.

"Yeah let's go on the Star Wars ride," I said.

All of us went on, even Daxton. It was really dark when we were queuing and quite loud, but he didn't seem to mind. The ride was amazing; the graphics were cool!

Afterwards, we went to Downtown Disney and went to Planet Hollywood to eat. I ordered a chicken meal with jacket potatoes and braised vegetables.

When it came out, it was bigger than I thought it would be. It was shod a chicken!

But I still ate it, and it was really nice.

Afterwards we grid a bit of shopping in Downtown Disney and then went back to the villa to go to sleep.

A/N: Hope you liked it... I know it's not great. I haven't posted in forever because I've been busy with school. Sorry! Hopefully I can get back to posting more than twice a week. Please vote for my book and leave a comment to let me know that you liked it and want me to continue. -Zee-