Chapter 19: Magic Kingdom, Air Balloons and Tweet-ups?!

Today we are going to go to Magic Kingdom. I've seen all of the Disney Princess movies but I've never met a Disney Princess in real life. I'm so excited.

"Avia," I said, "Who's your favourite Disney Princess?"

"I like Elsa and Rapunzel," replied Avia, "What about you?"

"My favourite Princesses are Belle and Alice, if she counts," I said.

"Cool," Avia answered, "Who do you like Emmi?"

"I like Anna and Snow White," said Emmi.

"Princesses!" Avia yelled.

"Princesses!" Emmi and I screamed.

Then Gavin and Brock walked into our room.

"What's going on?" asked Gavin, "Why are you screaming?"

"Yeah, why you scream guys?" Brock said.

"Because we are just so excited," I replied.

"I'm excited," said Brock.

"What rides are you looking forward to going on Brock?"

"Splash Mountain!" Shouted Brock, jumping up and down.

"Me too!" I said giving him a high-five.

"Dad says that it's time to go and have breakfast," Gavin said.

"Ok," I replied, "Let's go get some food!"

We went into the kitchen and had some waffles and fruit for breakfast. There was strawberries, watermelon and apples.

After breakfast, we went straight to Magic Kingdom. It took about quarter of an hour to get there from our villa.

After we got into the park, we went straight to Tomorrowland.

We went on Astro Orbiter first. It was really fun bit it didn't last long enough. Mom waited off the ride with Brock and Dax because they aren't big enough for it.

Then we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Everyone was tall enough to ride this time. Brock and Emmi really liked the ride, however Dad got the highest score.

After this, we went on the Stitch Ride, the Monster's Inc. Ride and the People Mover. I liked all of them especially the Stitch one.

Then we got to Space Mountain.

"Dad, Dad, Dad," shouted Avia, "Can we go on Space Mountain please?"

"Yeah, let's do it," said Shay, "But we will have to do it twice so your Mom can come on as well, because Dax is too small to ride on it."

"Okay!" Avia, Emmi, Gavin and I shouted with excitement.

We rode Space Mountain twice before moving on to Fantasyland.

In Fantasyland, we rode all of the rides we could. Even Daxton was able to come on some of them.

Then, Emmi saw the Snow White face character.

"Aqua, look. Over there. It's Snow White. Can we meet her?" Emmi said, her voice getting higher and more excited with each word she spoke.

"Why not?" I replied.

We all headed over to meet Snow White. There were other princesses there as well, including Anna, Elsa, Belle and Rapunzel.

A/N: So I'm finally back. Kind of. This chapter obviously isn't complete but I'm publishing it to let you know that I'm going to leave this book for a while and move on to another book. It will still include Aqua and the Shaytards so don't worry. If you want to comment any ideas, even if it's as little as Aqua should paint her room aqua or set the new story two years in the future, they would be really appreciated. If you read this book please follow me and I will follow back. It means you can stay up to date with what I'm doing. I'll answer any questions you have if you leave a comment. Remember I offer feedback on stories you write if you dm me. As always I love you guys and have a Happy Festival no matter what you celebrate at this time of year x Zee x