Chapter 2

Jayden walked down the hallway quietly minding his own business, until he walked near Jade's room. Her door was slightly open and from within the room was the soft sound of a guitar's strings gently plucked. Curious Jayden walked closer to listen to what the new ranger was doing, he then heard a soft voice singing a song he stepped a bit closer to hear the words and when he did he heard the song clearly that Jade was singing to herself. it was silent hums at first but then they slowly turned into words that she sang.

" I'll tell you a story about a girl I once knew, grew up in Cali then to Japan she moved. She was smart, funny, always wanted the best....for everyone. Eventually she knew that the time would come for her to leave it all behind....

So I'll take a little moment to say goodbye to life I once knew because the black rangers return has been a little overdue. I'll take a little moment and go through all of my favorite memories and I'll be really honest I never thought I'd have to leave oh so soon. So dad please tell mom...I love you....because who knows when I'll be able to....

I remember how hard it was for her to grow up everyone always told her how she should look they said remove you're bangs and get rid of you're jeans. She would always wonder on who she could date, told herself that Ricky might be the guy who can't appreciate. I was hoping to live it all just maybe one more time...

So I'll take a little moment to say goodbye to life I once knew because the black rangers return has been a little overdue. I'll take a little moment and go through all my favorite memories and I'll be really honest I never thought I'd have to leave oh so soon. So dad please tell mom....I love you.....because who knows when I'll be able to.....

Jade....you'll miss the life you were in.......but you need to do you're job so you don't regret living.....

So I'll......take a little moment to say goodbye to the life I once knew because the black rangers return has been a little overdue.......I'll take a little moment....to go through all my favorite memories...I never really though I'd have to leave oh so soon....so dad......please tell mom.....I love you......because who knows when.....I'll be able to....."

Jayden couldn't believe his ears......she wrote that song herself. He starred at the door for a bit then continued down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade set her guitar down gently next to her bed as she stood up and placed her pick on the end table. She had on a black tank top and Jack Skelington pajama pants with her black hair in a messy side ponytail. She turned off her lamp and layed down looking up at her ceiling. 'this is it.......black is back.' she thought to herself. She looked over on her end table to see the wolf zord coming out of it's rectangle like shape, she smiled at it and extended her arm so it could walk over, which it did. Not being able to sleep Jade climbed out of bed and crept down the hallway only to come face to face with her leader as she was about to go outside. They starred at each other looking a bit surprised. Jade coughed awkwardly "going somewhere Jayden?" Jayden looked around "I could ask you the same thing" Jade slipped past him and sat on a bench outside, the red ranger followed and sat next to her "couldn't sleep?" Jade shook her head and looked up at the clear night sky "no. How bout you?" Jayden looked down at the ground "I've just had some stuff on my mind" Jade nodded "I know how that feels. It's how it was last night...." Jayden looked at her just as Jade went to look at him "Emily and Mia are glad that there's another girl on the team" Jade stifled a laugh "they'll be surprised that I don't act like one" Jayden chuckled "so..your in a band right?" Jade nodded "we're called Night Chaser's. I'm lead guitar and singer" Jade smiled "one day Jayden......I'll be up on stage with them preforming on live TV. I just know it" Jayden smiled at her "well...I'll be watching when you do" the black headed girl giggled "nice to know". The two chatted away as if they had known each other from day one but what they didn't know, was that they were being watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octaru looked over at Master Xandred "this is bad....the black ranger has returned" Master Xandred set down the bowl containing his medicine "why can't those rangers just give up." Octaru looked over at the Sanzu river "oh ah oh don't worry master I know someone who can help." at that moment a human looking nighlock with white skin, hair, and red eyes showed up "you called?" Ocatru looked at him "Personshift, think you can get rid of those rangers?" the white nighlock smirked as he made himself look like a human teenage boy with white blonde hair and piercing blue eyes "call me Damen, the white samurai ranger of ice" he chuckled darkly.