Chapter one

EDITING IN PROGRESS: Hang in there please

" Taylor come on its your first day school and you dont want to be late!"

" I'm coming mom one minute"

I took one last look at my self in the mirror and I grabbed my keys and Headed down stairs.

"Bye mom, love you"

I yelled as I walked out the door.

This is my first day at a new school and I'm really nervous, I dont want to make a fool of my self. I turned on the radio and tried to calm down.

Soon I was pulling up to school. I got out and locked my car and started to walk up to the school awkwardly. As I walked in the school doors I started to look for my locker. When I finally found were it was I was hesitant to to approach. Standing next to mine was a tall and really attractive guy putting stuff into his locker. I slowly walked up and he turned and smiled at me. I looked up and got carried away in his chocolate brown eyes.

I looked away and started to fiddle with the lock but no matter how many times I tried it just wouldn't open ugh I felt so stupid. I turned to look at the guy next to to me.

"Excuse me could you help me open this I cant seem to get it"

"Sure" he smiled warmly "let me see your combination"

"Thanks" I said handing him the paper with the numbers on it

"Im Stiles by the way" he said turning the numbers on the lock

I smiled " Hi, im taylor"

Stiles POV:

"Okay see you later man" I said to my best friend scott and we went separate ways down the hall.

I found my locker and opened it casually. Just as I was about to shut it I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to see who it was but I didnt recognize her, she was very pretty though. She had long brown silky hair with bright green eyes. I smiled at her as she walked up to her locker. IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MINE YES!!!

I started to close my locker when she asked me if I could open hers for her. Of course I said yes and I took her combination from her and started to to turn the lock. I told her my name and she told me hers, it was Taylor... what a pretty name.

"So are you new this year?" I asked

"Yeah I just moved here from Florida"

"Okay cool, and here you go your locker is opened " I said with a stupid smile on my face.

"Thanks you've been a big help, but do you think I could bother you for something else sorry."

"Yeah sure anything"

"Could you show me were this class is "

I looked at her schedule, she was going to the same class as me

"Yeah totally because I have that class with you"

"Sweet, I'll have someone to talk to " she smiled sweetly.

She shut her locker and we started to walk to English together.

When class was over I walked over to Taylor and told her where her next class was going to be. Before she started to walk off I asked her if she would like to go to the movies with me and Scott and his girlfriend Kira after school.

"Sure, I'll just have to let my mom know. Do you want to meet out in the parking lot ooor?"

"Yeah sure just look for a blue jeep thats were I'll be"

"Okay! Great see you soon "

She gave me a hug and walked off. But before she got to far she turned around and told me to save her a seat at lunch.

This is gonna be a good year.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know this chapter was kinda short... but I hope you guys liked it I'll post again soon.

vote and comment please also

follow @Larry_shipper_10