Sixteen

Nessa sent Rory an email gushing about the dress of hers she wore and attached some wedding photos.
Rory picked her favorite and sent it to Bella with permission to use it in her article.

Rory met with the magazine editor, Bella's story in hand, to prepare her for the outcome of the exclusive scoop.  The editor on reading the story advised Rory to take two weeks off to let things settle down. Rory refused with an agreement if it became too much she would take up the offer.

On Thursday just a week after the proposal Finn and Rory were on the front page of the magazine. From that point on chaos erupted.

The article was picked up not only in the US but Australia aswell, it was Jase that called to let them know.

Finn and Rory tried to carry on as normal for two days but they admitted defeat Saturday night.
"Where shall we go?" Rory asked as she walked in the door.
Finn looked up puzzled "go?" He asked
"Yeah go." Rory said "I knew it would be a circus but nothing quite on this level"
"It is a little mental" Finn smiled pulling Rory onto his lap and giving her a kiss. "What can I say I was the most eligible bachalor and you took me off the market in a spectacular manor." He laughed
"I'd have been crazy not to" Rory said kissing him tenderly "So what places do you have in the pipe line. And where in the world are they?" Rory asked genuinely interested "I'm thinking of killing two birds with one stone, jet off and look over a potential property."
"God I love the way your mind works. Ok so we're looking at four places." Finn explained spreading the specs for each place out in front of them.
"Well I love this one. But it screams mom, it could be the expansion she has been looking for and it is so close to the dragonfly."
Finn sent an email. "Done" he said
"What? Your serious no discussion or anything?"
"Love that was loose change compared to what we usually deal with. I'll be happy to teach you if you want to learn, who knows we could be a very powerful husband and wife team one day." Finn smiled at her.
"Hmmmmm.  Maybe Rory said Right Mr Morgan what does that leave us with?"
"These three." Finn spread out the remaining sheets.
Rory examined the papers before finally settling. "This one she pointed."
"Good choice. We can check out the resort and then drop by and check out the liner aswell."
"Liner?"
"Oh yeah. The Morgan Group are doing their first cruise liner. It should be ready in about three months."
"Wow. So much to learn."
"Oh and a couple of small suprises arrived for you today." Finn said picking up an envelope.

Rory opened the envelope and two pieces of plastic fell out.

The first was an official Morgan group ID card in her name. It allowed access to the head office, the family suites and staff areas at all the hotels.

The second left Rory a little stunned.
"Really" was all she could say
"Of course" Finn said kissing her head
"Wow. An official MRS L. MORGAN AMEX black card. I'm actually more excited seeing my name than what it's on." Rory confessed
"And that is what makes me love you even more Mrs Morgan. Let's go pack we have a jet to get to."