Chapter 1-A Change in Life

=3rd Person's PoV=

Alec woke up in a room, an old room to be exact. He was laying in his bed confused, wondering on why and how he got there.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" He asked out loud, terrified

A man with white hair, with a sort of a waiter's uniform, entered the room with a cup of red liquid and some bread. He looked around the age of 50. A Senior.

"Your in a hotel, a very special one in fact " The man smiled
"You call me, Mr. Diavi" he introduced himself.

"I-I'm Alec. Pardon me for asking but how did I got here?" He pulled the covers up to his knees, leaning against the soft headboard.

"You were attacked by the Blood Moon's" his face suddenly turned into a serious one.

"Blood Moon?" I asked.

"They call themselves​ the Blood Moon, a group of Vampires that feed on innocent people. They will kill anyone who stand in their way" He says, placing the red liquid in the stand beside Alec, along with the bread.

He stared at Mr. Diavi speechless. What have he gotten myself into?

"Alec, I'm sorry to hear this but..." Mr. Diavi looked him with pity.

"But, what Sir?" Alec asked him

"I'm afraid you're one of us"

"Wh-what d-do y-you m-mean one of us?" Alec stuttered

Mr. Diavi looked at him and sighed, he him a mirror and Alec saw a bite on his neck. "What's a bite mark doing under my--" He gasped and realized what Mr. Diavi meant.

"This, this can't be happening!" Alec panicked "I can't be a Vampire! I had a normal life with my friends, wait were is my friend" Alec's face then turn to face Mr. Diavi

"I don't know where your friends are, the only one we saved is you and a girl"

"Wait, a girl?" He asked curiously, Mr. Diavi nodded.

"May I see her?" Alec asked, Mr. Diavi stood up and walked to the girl's room, and Alec followed

They both entered the room and Alec saw Rose laying on a bed but Alec was confused because her hair is red as blood. He spotted a bite mark on her neck

"This can't be..." Alec can't take the pressure.

"I know you don't accept it but, now you must keep this as a secret, no human can know this even you're friends"

Alec nodded and sat beside Rose to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey what's going on guys? So this is Chapter 1 on my sorry Vampires on the block, hope you love this story then smash the vote button and hope you enjoy! Until next time stay awesome bye!

=Our Accounts=
_MaryWritesStuff_
PURPLEELLA20
_BellaViolet_