Chapter 2-Secrets to Keep

=Third Person's Pov=

A few hours later Rose woke up in confusion.

"Where am I?" She asked. She saw Alec sitting beside her in a chair asleep.

What's Alec doing here? Wait.. was he here the whole time? She blushed when she thought of it. She scanned the room, it was just a plain old room with light decorations and an old plain bed. Alec then starts to woke up.

"Huh? What happened?" He slightly snored.

"Silly, you slept here beside me" I giggled. Oh god...what's happening to me?

"Wait, what?!" He blushed as well.

"To be honest, I should be the one asking you, what happened at the party? All I remember is that I got knocked out by someone" I looked at him, searching for answers.

"Must be one of the Blood Moon" he glared at the wall randomly.

"Blood Moon?" She asked, curiously.

Alec sighed and tried to explain everything to Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours Rose finally understood on what's happening, that the both of them are vampires..

"Even Luke and Vesh?"

Alec nods. Rose is trying really hard to accept it, she was holding back her tears. Alec hugged Rose to comfort her.

"I know it's hard, but we just have to accept it" He hugs her tighter.

"Alec is right" Mr. Diavi said as he entered the room

The two stopped hugging and Alec introduced her to him.

"Rose, Alec, I know you needed to go home as quick as possible but... You need to stay here at least for two days"

"Wh-what about our friends? Our family?! Their probably worried sick about us!" Rose exclaimed.

"You two are not going to be safe, what if someone finds out? They already know about the incident about what happened in your friends house" Mr. Diavi tried to explain

"If you two know how to control yourself, that's the time I'll let you two go, but until then you can stay here"

But Rose and Alec don't want to stay, they want to go home

Mr. Diavi sighed "Fine, I'll let you two go, but every Friday come here to learn how to use your powers"

Rose and Alec were very happy

"But, like I said do not tell anyone about this or even the incident that just happen"

The two nodded and Mr. Diavi escorted them out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vesh, it's been two days! And we still haven't seen them"

"Luke, calm down, we both know they're fine"

"What do you expect? They just walking right through the front door"

As Luke said it, both of them literally walked through the front door

"Well, speak of the devil, were have you two been?!" Luke shouted

"After, the incident.. We got lost!" Alec stuttered

"Lost?! It's been two days!" Vesh exclaimed

"We...  Walked home" Rose lied.

Luke sighed "I'm just happy the two of you are ok" Luke and Vesh  hugged them tight

Rose and Alec were just glad that the two can't know about their little secret. That the both of them are monsters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's going on guys? Mary here! With Chapter 2! Hope you guys like it, I know it isn't an exciting Chapter but don't worry, there's more than that came from. Anyways hope you guys have an awesome summer! And as always stay awesome guys bye!

=Our Accounts=
_MaryWritesStuff_
_BellaViolet_
PURPLEELLA20