Ch. 2: Aiden

Aiden

  Me and McKenzie walked in to Pac Sun. I don't know why because she hates this store. When I see who is sitting at the counter, I know why.

  It's Aria McCain. McKenzie absolutely hates the girl. I don't know why. Aria never did anything to her, but for some reason she was trying to make her life miserable.

  I kind of feel bad for Aria. She is in Anger Management classes and everyone was constantly spreading rumours about her. In a way I can't blame them, that chick is weird.

  McKenzie walks around the store looking at clothes with a disgusted look on her face. I glance over at Aria and notice that she is holding a stapler, rather tightly, in her fist. That was never a good sign. Aria is known for stapling people. I heard that she almost went to Juvie once for stapling one of her therapists.

  McKenzie walked a little bit closer to Aria and sneered. "Well look who it is, The Freak of the school, herself," she says. Aria's grip on the stapler tightens. "Do you always shop here, Freak?" McKenzie looked Aria up and down. "I guess you do."

  Aria gives her a little smirk, "Do you think that offends me? Not everyone is as obsessed with the way they look as you."

  "I can tell." McKenzie paused, "So how's your mom, Aria? I heard she hasn't been home in a while." Oh no. This wasn't going to end well. Aria hates it when people talk about her mom.

  "Well you heard wrong," Aria responds, her smirk dropping.

  "Oh did I? Because I heard she got a new boyfriend and ran off, leaving you behind. Again," McKenzie said with a giggle.

  Aria looked like she was about to lunge at McKenzie, when her friend standing behind the counter grabs her arm. "Ar, calm down," he said to her.

  She glares at him. "I am calm," she responds, annoyed.

  "Will you just put the stapler down. You're scaring me," he says to her.

  "Yeah, you should listen to him, Aria. We don't need you getting arrested. Again."

  "Mac, maybe we should just go," I say grabbing her hand.

  She turns towards the exit and starts walking away. Before we get out of the store she looks over her shoulder and says, "I'll see you later, Aria."

  I hear a crash behind me and look over my shoulder. The stapler is in prices on the counter and her friend is looking at her in shock. "Aria!" he exclaims. That is the last thing I hear before walking out.

***A/N IMPORTANT! NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE CHARACTERS A LITTLE BIT I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU A BETTER DESCRIPTION.

ARIA:

HAIR: LONG, DARK AUBURN(MORE BROWN THAN RED) WAVY(KIND OF LIKE BEACH WAVES)

EYES: LIGHT GREEN WITH COPPER-Y FLECKS

AGE: 17(BIRTHDAY: AUGUST 14)

OTHER: SHE IS ABOUT 5'5 WITH A SLIGHTLY PALE SKIN TONE, SKINNY

CLOTHES: SHE USUALLY WEARS A LOT OF BLACK, GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS AND HER SIGNATURE GREEN CAMO JACKET, HOLE-Y DARK WASH SKINNY JEANS WITH CONVERSE OR HER BLACK DR. MARTIN'S AIR WALKS, SOMETIMES SHE'LL WEAR BEANIES

INTERISTS: MUSIC, HORROR MOVIES AND READING

AIDEN:

HAIR: DARK BROWN(KIND OF HAS THAT FAKE MESSY STYLE TO IT)

EYES: DARKISH BLUE

AGE:17(BIRTHDAY: APRIL 29)

OTHER: HE IS ABOUT 5'11 WITH LIGHTLY TANNED SKIN

CLOTHES: PLAIN V-NECK T-SHIRTS(USUALLY) IN VARIOUS COLORS, WITH JEANS AND SNEAKERS

INTERISTS: MUSIC, BASKETBALL AND SCIENCE(SURPRISINGLY)

OKAY, I HOPE THAT WILL HELP YOU SEE THEM BETTER. I HATE WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAIN CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE, IT MAKES EVERYTHING HARD TO PICTURE.