Profile 3; Mikoto

Name: Mikoto ItsukaGender: FemaleTalent: ???Height: 166cmWeight: 50kgBust size: 90cmBlood type: ABBirthday: May 22Likes: Fruits candyHates: NoiseFirst person pronoun: WatashiCalling others: Last name, no honorifics

Name: Mikoto Itsuka
Gender: Female
Talent: ???
Height: 166cm
Weight: 50kg
Bust size: 90cm
Blood type: AB
Birthday: May 22
Likes: Fruits candy
Hates: Noise
First person pronoun: Watashi
Calling others: Last name, no honorifics

Profile:
.
A girl who claims to have no memories and not remembering what her talent is. However, she behaves fundamentally apathetic to anything, not really agitated about her talent's case. Because of that, she is a little bit isolated from the rest of the group. She also sometimes does the snarky commentary during the trials.
.
Presents herself as having a cruel personality. Looks like an enemy during the early stages.
.
"Spoiler" content:

.
She is actually the SHSL Agent (Spy). Got involved in the killing game while pursuing the hitman.
.
Reason to join the Talent Removal Project:
.
In order to investigate Seishi. Not interesting in removing her talent.
.
Reason to investigate Seishi:
.
A request for a certain foreign organization (she is operating as a spy overseas).
.
A certain hitman was a regarded as dangerous by other country for his ability to create perfect murders (Seishi takes request overseas too) and they got the information that Seishi is actually the SHSL Hitman, so she was dispatched the intel's authencity.
.
If he is the hitman in question, she has the duty to capture him alive and deliver him to the country.
.
In order not to expose her backstory, she acts like she is quite cold and cruelly (she claims to have no memories doing the early stages for the same reason), but she is completely faithful to the organization she belongs to and lives according to their creed of "Do not cause unnecessary murders, only evil should be exterminated", so she hates the killing games more than anyone else (you can't tell from her expressions).
.
She doesn't much even on the Trials, but when she does she is assertive since the early stages and adds the snarky commentary to it.
.
Probably around chapter 4~5, Seishi's true identity is disclosed and she takes his place as Ayumu's main supporter.