1: See Ghosts

Hello^^ Please Comment And Vote~
---

"Yoongi! Get down now! We don't want you to fall!" Jin shouted as Yoongi stood at the edge of the roof.

"If you don't want me to fall, fix my life." Yoongi glared.

"Yah!" Namjoon spoke, "We can't help it that you can see ghosts. I'm pretty sure it's not that bad."

"Not that bad? They torture me by poking me and being all freaky. And that's not why I wanna jump. You know that."

Taehyung sighed, "Is it because of-"

"Me." Hoseok cut him off.

"That can't be it. We know you're upset you couldn't be a rapper or a producer but that's not a reason to-" Jungkook was saying but got cut off when Yoongi hushed him.

"There's a ghost over there." Yoongi pointed past Jungkook, "Right behind you, Kookie." He wasn't lying. There was a female ghost stroking Jungkook's hair.

"I think it's that girl who died in a car accident in your senior year." Yoongi shrugged.

"Hm? Oh yeah, she had a crush on me even though she knew I'm not interested in girls. And can you tell her to stop touching me?"

"She's gone." Yoongi said, walking away from the edge, "I'm gonna go to sleep."

He knew it was a bad idea to try to kill himself around his friends who didn't even know the real reason why he wanted to die.

Yoongi went back down to his apartment and stayed there, trying to ignore the two sibling ghosts that were in there.

He laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about his life. He hated it. He'd been depressed and suicidal cause of it. He couldn't get a job he wanted no matter how much he tried, even though he didn't try much. Also, he couldn't get Hoseok to love him because Hoseok loved someone else.

Night fell over and that's when Yoongi went back to the roof.

He stared down with a foot over the edge.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was walking up on the roof since he had a bad feeling.

But he was too late, Yoongi jumped off the roof.

"Hyung!" Hoseok shouted and ran over to the edge.

What he saw surprised him. Yoongi was literally floating in thin air with his shirt looking as if someone grabbed it.

"Wait... is there a ghost right now?"

"I'm guessing so." Yoongi looked up to see Hoseok and a brown haired young man, holding onto his shirt.

"Yep, there is."

"Uh... my name is Park Jimin." The ghost introduced himself as he pulled Yoongi up.

Hoseok looked around, "Where?"

"Right here." Yoongi bought his hand up to Jimin's cheek, staring into his eyes, "This is the cutest ghost I've ever seen."

Yet, to Hoseok, it looked like Yoongi was looking at him.

"Look, hyung. I've told you... I'm in love with Taehyung not you. And I'm not a ghost."

"I'm not talking about you, pabo! There's a ghost right in front of you!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"O-oh." Hoseok stuttered, "I thought you liked me-"

"Bitch, I thought I did too and I do... but can't I think this ghost is cute?" Yoongi snapped, not in the mood.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin who was blushing, "I'll go now."

"Wait." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist, "My name Min Yoongi."

Jimin nodded, "I-I know."

"Why'd you save me?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't want anyone to kill themselves and have to live as a ghost. You see ghosts so you should know how terrible it is." Jimin told him.

"How do you know I see ghosts?"

"I was there earlier, hiding, when you were trying to kill yourself." Jimin admitted, "A-and I heard you say you c-could see ghosts."

"Come on, I'll walk you to your apartment." Hoseok spoke up, not knowing Jimin was talking, "I'm afraid you'll kill yourself."

"Go on. I hang around here so I'll see you around." Jimin said then vanished.

"Fine, I'll go." Yoongi told Hoseok and the two walked to the apartment.

That night, Yoongi couldn't help but think about Jimin. He hadn't seen him around before.

Where was he from?

---
Please Comment And Vote~
Would y'all read a MarkJin fanfic if I published it?~Rin