One Direction Grown Up Characters

Louis's family:)

Louis- 37. Acts a little more responsibly.

Amelia- 35. His wife. Very kind, but gets     things done.         

Jesse- 14.  She is loud and creative.

Miranda- 10. Has big ideas and wants to change the world to make it a better place.

Zayn's family:)

Zayn- 36. Just like he has always been.

Marie- 33. Wife. Imagine a women version of Zayn, that's her.

Jasmine- 13. Quiet but very artistic. Very kind.

Micah- 15. Jock that always gets in trouble. he is very protective of Jasmine.

Jacob- 6. stays with his mom a lot but can be a little stinker and ends up getting many timeouts.

Liam's family:)

Liam- 36. very protective of his whole family.

Darlene- 32. Responsible but knows how to have a good time.

Lacey- 6. Very carefree. Loves stuffed animals.

Cameron- 15. Doesn't like being told what to do. Loves rock and always hated girls until one catches his eye.

Kasey- 14. Stays to herself. She barely talks to anyone except her best friend Ryan. Tries to get out of conversations quickly with anybody else.

Ryan- 14. He's gay. The Paynes are the only people who will really talk to him in public so they kind of took him under their wing and accept him as one of them.

Gunner- 4. Male. playful Australian Shepherd.

Niall's Family:)

Niall- 35. Loves life and is very grateful for the life he has been given.

Lucy- 34. Very gentle and was abused as a kid.

Kate- 9. Shy when she meets new people, but once she knows them she is loud.

Button- 3. Female. Weiner dog that loves to cuddle.

Max- 4. Male. St. Bernard that doesn't seem to notice that he is huge and always tries to sit on peoples' laps.

Harry's family:)

Harry- 34. Found the right girl and started to relax.

Sarah- 33. Always dreamed of love as a kid and started not to believe in it as she grew up, but she met Harry and the dreams she once had became reality.

Megan- 5. Loves princesses and gets mad when people say that fairies aren't real.

Justin- 11. Loves hockey and tries to impress girls a lot.

Dusty- 2. crazy cat that loves people.

Molly- 3. cat that seems to be there whenever you go to sit down.

(Dusty and Molly, Adventurous Adventures of One Direction. Anybody remember?)

A.N. I do not like my other stories as much but am trying hard to do good on this one.