Day 4: Sunset

A/n
So hi again guys. For today: Day 4: Sunset, I'll be posting a story (I was actually planning to also draw, but I can't do a sunset background -.-).

Oh, and credits to the one who drew the pic above.

On to the story!
____________________________________

Normal PoV
As of in their journey, Alain and Mairin were staying in a pokecenter for the time being, because it was already 3:00pm in the afternoon and they will go through a large forest tomorrow to find another mega stone.

Beside the pokecenter was a beach, so the two decided to take a break for a while and have some fun. But, actually, Mairin begged Alain to join her to the beach.

Both of them got ready in their own rooms. They got finished at 4:00pm.

Mairin wore her swimsuit (any kind) of the color green, while Alain wore his black long, long until his knees, swimming trunks.

Mairin was the first one to jump into the water, while Alain was slowly trying to get used to the cold.

"Come on, Alain! The water's just fine!" Mairin started as she splashed water to Alain, which made him angry and made her giggle.

"Oh just you wait!" Alain said as he ran into the water and splashed her with a lot of water, which made Mairin got soaked.

"Hey!" She yelled angrily with a mad expression on her face. "That's what you get for splashing me with water if I haven't got used to it" Alain replied to his partner.

So they started to swim and play in the water. Soon enough, when they got tired, they went to go under an umbrella to rest. They sat on the mats that where provided. Alain placed his left arm on Mairin's waist, which made her blush.

Later on, the sun was starting to set. They watched every moment of it.

As soon as the sky darkened, "Let's go?"She asked him. He was blank, so she started to stand up.

"Wait" he said as he pulled her hand, which made her fell. "Why?" She asked him.

He grabbed her chin, then she blushed. He started to lean forward, as soon as she noticed, she also began to lean forward. The both of them had their lips to come close, forming a kiss. After a few seconds, both pulled away.

"We should get going. We might catch a cold after this. We still have a big day tomorrow." Alain informed Mairin. "Yeah, we should go."

As soon as they got in the pokecenter, and got into their own respective rooms, they got changed and went downstairs to eat dinner.
____________________________________
A/n
So there you have it guys. Hoped you liked it.

I'm so sorry if it was short, I didn't have many ideas to how to put this story.

Hoped you guys enjoyed it. Bye!