Day 5: Mega Evolution

A/n
So hello guys. For today, I'll be making a story for Day 5: Mega Evolution.

As always, credits to the one who drew the pic above.

Now on to the story.
____________________________________
Normal PoV
Now after Mairin caught a new pokemon, which was an Absol (sorry, couldn't think of another pokemon which could straight mega evolve), but of course, with the help of Alain. They were now finding an mega stone of Absol (idk the name of the stone, hehe).

"Alain, have you located it?" Mairin asked him. "Wait, there. It's in that cave." Alain said as he pointed the cave right north of them.

"Yay!" Mairin cheered in happiness.

As soon they got deeper inside the cave, they found the stone.

"Yes, finally! We found it!" Mairin cheered in an exciting tone.

"We should go now. We still need to find a jewelry store to fix it in a necklace" Alain informed her. Mairin nodded yes.

As soon they got out of the cave, Mairin got her Absol out of its pokeball.

It roared as it went close to Mairin. She patted it's head. "Absol, we finally found you a mega stone!" She showed the mega stone to her pokemon. It roared in happiness.

After a while, they got to a jewelry store and made them place it in a necklace. After they got back the mega stone that was now in a charm of a necklace, Mairin released her Absol again.

"Absol here" Mairin said as she placed the necklace on its neck.

"Now let's test this, shall we?" Mairin said, looking at Alain with confidence.

The both of them found a battlefield for them to test Mairin's Absol on mega evolving.

"This is only for testing ok?" Alain informed her. Mairin nodded yes.

"Charizard, out!" Alain yelled as he released his strongest pokemon. It flew up as it roared through the skies as it landed.

"Now, my turn. Absol, come on out!" Mairin yelled as she released her pokemon. It roared.

"Now shall we?" Mairin said to her Absol. "Beyond evolution, mega evolve!" Mairin said as her Absol mega evolved (sorry idk how to write the whole sequence). After the light was removed from Absol, an Absol with wings was now revealed.

"Now, keystone, respond to my heart. Beyond evolution, mega evolve!" Alain yelled as his pokemon transformed. After the transformation, a black and sky blue Charizard is now revealed.

~Le time skip after battle because author can't write battle scenes~

Of course, as the battle ended, Alain won again.

They both returned their pokemon in their respective pokeballs.

"That was a good battle. But still, you need to practice. I will also practice, you know. Because, maybe one day, you might already surpass me." Alain said to Mairin. Mairin laughed at his joke.

"Sure, I'll try. But you might lose to me by the time we get stronger" Mairin said.

"In your dreams" Alain said as he patted Mairin on her head. Mairin just puffed her cheeks at his comment.

They later on continued on their journey.
____________________________________
A/n
So there you have it. Did you like it? Hoped you guys did.

Bye guys, cuz, it's already 12:30am and I still need to play Kirby with my friend (yeah, were having a sleepover today. XD). Bye!