Meeting Calem

ASH POV
I woke up next to Serena we are together hugging I'm so happy to be dating a girl like her she's beautiful and caring and fun there is no one else I would rather be with Just Serena I also love her smile it brings joy to my day and her kisses are from another world I'll always be with her no matter what.
TIME SKIP
Me and Serena are walking to a store and I finally found him the guy who I hate Calem I stand there standing at him as he does the same we don't say anything and Serena is getting worried for me I tell her to run because this will get ugly. She says she won't leave but there is no choice I say to her Serena please don't worry I will never leave you and I won't lose. Serena doesn't leave but she is hiding so she can see I then look back at calem who has red eyes and black aura which is not normal at all I say to him I show you to mess with me and say things to Serena he then laughs and charges at me but I won't lose I jump out the way and punch him from the behind he falls on the ground and once he does he gets back up and somehow shoots a giant ball of darkness at me I have only one move I run and dive I end up hurting my arm but the blast didn't hit me I get up and and see Calem I somehow sense that Calem has another presence on him I think it's a darkrai giving him this power I have no choice but to send out my Greninja we then sycronize and turn into Ash Greninja but instead of using him Greninja put his power into me so now I have Greninja's presence in me he shoots another dark blast jumped and for my surprise I really do have Greninja power I then shoot a shuriken at him and it cuts him I then flip and land on the ground doing the Greninja pose Serena is staring at me like what??? Then he tells me This fight isn't over meet me back here tomorrow in the night just us two. Then he walks away I go to Serena and she jumps on me worried I hug her and apologized for making her worry I then hold her hand and we go to the hotel.