1. I Was Just A Child

I was playing with my little sister's doll. The atmosphere that reigned the house was cold. That night was gonna be dangerous according to the info in the telly; it was the night where the vampires would get out and let away all the anger that they had in them. Which consisted of killing, murdering, and feeding on humans. I never understood why they did it on a certain, and specific night.

Since we weren't quiet rich, we couldn't protect our house from these monsters. So we just tried to think that we would have enough luck. We survived till now, after all. But nothing stays the same, now does it?

While I was still playing, the entering door got violently opened, and I heard a shrill cry; it was mum. I ran to see what was happening..

What I saw traumatized me. I was just a kid.

The blood that painted the floor, and mum who was lying down, not responding whenever I called her. It was him, the big man in front of me that took away her life. I couldn't see his face, the room was too dark. I only saw his eyes, red. Like blood. He wasn't a human. How could he take away from me the person that I loved the most in the world?

He was a vampire, a demon.

And he killed my mum.

His anger has violently deprived the woman who took care of me, from living any longer.

And it was the biggest misfortune of my life.