Prologue

Hey there, I'm Lucy Quinn. I know, I know, you're probably thinking 'I'm reading about the life of a murdering psychopath' but you're not I promise that's in the past.

If you're reading this right now you have been chosen by your great country to decide my fate. For some reason they figured a bunch of random people that are a lot older than me could understand my situation and decide my life. I don't doubt this will be leaked to the public eventually, but who cares right?

I guess I could have just sat in "court" and tried to beg for your forgiveness and tell you that I'm innocent of the crimes charged against me, well kinda. Instead I've decided to tell my story, the story of how it all happened. I've been sworn to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the fucking truth. Sorry, swearing's a bit of a habit when you have constant anger issues.

So, if you don't already know, at the end of this you'll have 2 options. You could not give a fuck about human decency and call me a guilty liar, or you could see what I was trying to accomplish and realize that I'm at least slightly innocent and only did what I did for other people.

Now, sit back, relax, and think long and hard about what you do next. You're in control of another person's life.