Life as a puppet

I had to get used to the life and demon they possessed me with. I want out but there is no way! If I disobey, I could be sentenced to death. I let them use and abuse me. I don't want to do this anymore.

"Take 5." My photographer director called out walking away.

I sighed as the cosmitoligists came and spruced up my face.

I swished them away, taking a seat, while thoughts rammed my brain. I wanted the demon Sasha Fierce out of me!! I just wanted to be Beyoncé again. The normal church girl that doesn't work for demons no more. I can't take it!!  I knew I shouldn't have signed that deal with Jay-Z, it was all a set up. I see why Aaliyah didn't want him.

"Are you back to earth Bee?" My co manager asked. I nodded getting up and fixing my skimpy outfit. 

It's a shame watching people follow me and doing everything I do. It's like they believe anything and everything.

I was forced to dress like a hoe to get girls to look like one.

I was forced to work out in a gym and get a curvy body to downgrade on people's flaws.

I hated doing it.

"A little to the left there." I shifted my body posing a little. "Yes!! Just like that. Work it." My photographer cheered snapping pictures at every angle.

He looked so happy but I felt so depressed. I'm scared and I just wanna be free.

I got on the ground and arched my back, making me look like I was getting ready to have sex in a doggy style position. I could spot some men starting to get boners by looking at me. But I paid no mind really. Until my other manager came in. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his presence.

"Beyonce, you know what I told you." He semi-shouted. I saw the demon in his eyes making me do this.

I suddenly just lost it and ran to my dressing room, locking myself in. I bawled into my eyes, feeling my make up run off my face. I'm going to make a change and that is final.

Lord help me..