Chapter 1

I stared at my ceiling lying down in bed as my world revolved around me. I saw my co-manager come in.

"I don't want to talk to nobody." I swerved her.

She sighed and sat next to my bed.

"If I could I would get you out of this but I have to obey orders."

"I want my soul back." I cutted her off.

"Look Bee, I didn't force you into that contract, you did. I-"

"Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to talk about it right now ok?" I cutted her off.

She stood firm to her feet and walked away, brushing past my husband.

"I want out, Jay!" I screamed. '' I knew your ass wasn't any good!!"

"Look Bee... I know that you are getting fed up from all the bullshit, but baby you got to-"

"Hush!! Hush, you little bastard!" I cried swishing him away.

I turned on my tv seeing me being advertised in commercials. They played my ''Drunk in Love'' video, ugh! Why do I have to do this to people? I hate showing my body off and I hate my so called "husband". I never even liked him! It was all just a set up. Man how I wish I could explain to my fans what's happening and going on without being killed.

I got up and trudged to my gold incrusted mirror, brushing my hair back. Jay walked past me, slapping my ass along the way. I gave him an annoyed look as he chuckled.

"You know we could make another one if you let me?" He licked his lips trying to be sexy.

"No." I blunted.

"Why not?"

"It's bad enough that our child is born into evil!!" I kinda screamed back.

I slammed my brush down and went to Blue's room. I watched over her for a minute as she peacefully slept. I keep praying to God to help me through all of this, but they keep telling me to stop...