The day I met her

I was sitting under the cherry tree wail the summer sun was beating down on me. "Hey loser are your going to cook yourself out here" a vocie came from behind the tree. "can you even hear me or are you just ignoreing me" I did just ignore them and just ketped on reading. Not to long after my book was taken from my hands and a girl with the most pretties green eyes I ever seen was holding me by my shirt. "You think you can just ignore someone to read some book. Well sorry to say this kid but thats not how it works with me."  I didn't know what to say I was not used to having a conversahion with people. "I-I uh" really that all I could get out. Well there goes another pair of glasses. I just closed my eyes waiting for a punch. Just a laugh? Her grip lossened and I droped. "See you said something I guess. What a great inderdushion uh." She laughed and sat next to me "My name is Lisa. Oh and heres your book back." Lisa handed me my book. "T-Thanks" In my head I was just yelling at my self for not saying more like oh my names toby. "M-My name is Toby" She looked at me "Well hello Toby, NO WAY"  I jumped a little from her sudden yelling "Uh w-whats wrong" Lisa shuffled colser to me... like to my face. Why was this girl so close. Was she going to kiss me ehhh I I mean we just met. "Your eyes" she said amzed. "my eyes?" 

"Ya, there differnt colors?"

"Heterochromia Iridum, only one percent of people have it. Guess you can call it rare." Shoot kinda geeked out a little to much there. All Lisa did was stunned of what I just said. "Two differnt colored eyes to put it in easier words." she just laughed "So your a little geek I see. Ok well its almost sun set I have to go but meet here tomorrow?"

"Uh Ya that sounds fun" I smiled "Oh so you do smile. Ok see ya later Toby" She waved and walked home. Wow not only did I talk to someone I talk to a girl. Ya ok she almost bet me up but she was nice I guess. The rest of the night I just sat at the cherry tree and watched the sun go down. Shoot I was sposto be home by sun down. Quickly looking at my watch it read 8:47; eeeee moms going to be so mad. I grabed my toat/ book bag (Cuz thats whats mostly in my bag) and ran home. But that didn't last long since I wasn't really the best runner in the world. At lest I could see my house , the same dusty house that I know and loved. I entered my house "Hey, mom and Annie, I am home"

"TOBY!" A little browned hair girl with a red and white poki dot dress jumped on my back her light purple scarf almost killing me  . "Hey Annie." Annie was my kid sister, age 10. "Soooo how was your day"

"Same as always, what about you how did your show go?"

"Awsome, heyyyy your lieing to me arnt you" Shoot shes on to me

"What do you mean, and wheres mom?"

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, you met someone didn't you"

"what do you mean I just read books and sat my normal tree" The subject thing isn't working time for plan B "Hey is that Ed Sheeran"

"WHERE" I bolted up stares to my room and I could hear her yelling at me from my room. I put my toat on a hook that was behind my door. Took my shoes off, I had boxers on a shirt on that my mother had got me it read kiss me I am a nerd . "What a day" all night I thought about today and what tomorrow had instore for me.