Walk home

The night was cool and crisp, not a soul was out but us two. You could hear our footsteps mile away. I stopped and looked up at the sky to see millions of little stars, Lisa took notice "Hey, whatcha done." She also looked up "Yeah Toby those are called stars they are three all the time."

"Well I know that but you don't get to see that a lot" Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lisa looking at me. "Uh, what the matter Lisa?" She looked as if she saw a ghost "Do I really look that bad. I mean I hate going shopping so I normally wear the same thing a lot." She shook her head and backed up. "S-Spider" 

     "Spider?" I looked down at my shoulder to see a small brown spider. Almost right then I was ready to jump off a cliff.  "Get it off of me!" I yelled ran around in a small circle around Lisa. But all she did was fall to the floor and laugh at me. Until I took off my hoodie and dove into the wet fresh grass. When I stood up my back was completely wet and the grass-stained my white shirt. "Ah come on" Lisa looked at me with her head titled but then she realized what happened and she laughed. "Will it make you feel better if I did it too." 

"Maybe, I am just playing no it won't" Suddenly Lisa dove back first onto the wet grass. "Too late" She sat up and laughed "Now we are twins."She shot me a smile and in that little moment, I realized that I had an amazing person in my life that gave me a reason to get out of bed. But I stood up and walked over to the light blue hoodie that I placed on top of our things. Walking back to Lisa I tossed her it "Don't be getting yourself sick" Smiling I placed my hand out to help her up out of the muddy grass. "Thanks, Four eyes" Lisa smiled her blond hair was messy and in her face, then she put on my hoodie "Oh, by the way, I wasn't going to tell you but the spider is still on your shoulder." Looking over at my shoulder there was that small brown spider laying on me. Once more I screamed like a little girl and pushed the spider off of my shoulder. It was now on my hand. As I was screaming and flaying my arm around as if I was shot IT took me about a good three min or so to settle down and get it off of me. With my hands on my knees, I looked up at Lisa "Don't judge me I just really hate spiders, They creep me out with all those legs." She just laughed and punched me in the arm. "Let's get going now" 

((NOTE: ha, uh sorry for not keeping up with this lately. I will try to get it back on track))