Danicole MCD

pov = point of view
Dante: = Dante speaking
Nicole: Nicole speaking 
*Actions in conversations*

ok some background so its been almost a year sense Dante and Kawaii~Chan got divorced and Kawaii~Chan started dating Laurence. Dante's feelings for Nicole have returned will Nicole give him another chance or will she deny Dante.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's pov

I was patrolling the gates with Garroth when I saw a Scaleswind ship coming toward the docks. Garroth nodded at me giving me permission  to go to the docks. I immediately took off running through the village to the docks. once I got to the docks I saw her. I saw Nicole.  i ran up to her picked her up hugging her. surprisingly she hugged back.

Nicole Pov

I just arrived in Phoenix Drop when Dante ran up to me at the docks picked me up and hugged me. I hugged back and started blushing, i thought to myself "a-am i b-blushing?!?!?". He put me down and smiled at me. I haven't seen Dante sense him and Kawaii~Chan got divorced. I didn't and still don't know if i should tell Dante that I still have feelings for him.

Dante's and Nicole's conversation.
Dante: Lady Nicole it's great to see you!
Nicole: it's great to see you to Dante and you can just call me Nicole.
Dante: oh ok Nicole. *Dante smiles at Nicole*
Nicole: uh... Dante I need to tell you some- 

Nicole's pov

Before i could finish my sentence i felt Dante's lips against mine. He was kissing me. I was surprised at first but kissed Dante back. i was blushing like crazy. Dante had teleportation powers and he teleported me and him to his room. Dante stopped kissing me and pinned me to the wall. 

Dante pov

By the time i pinned Nicole to the wall she was a blushing mess. i didn't know what to do besides kiss her again, so that's what i did. Then Nicole pushed me back on to my bed and sat on top of me. I looked up at her blushing. She to had teleportation powers and she teleported my armor off and my shirt that I had on under the armor off. she put her hands on my chest and started making out with me. I made out with Nicole  for almost ten whole minutes before she said she was tired. so we layed down i had my arms around her and she layed her head on my chest as we both fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE
give me idea's in the comments on what ship to do next and any idea's of yours i use i will say in the beginning of the chapter i used it in.