the funhouse?

Red was walking to school with her friend greff.. When he brought up "sender's mansion"it was weird. Red heard story's that if you go deep in the woods they will snatch you, to kill... you. Red stopped in her tracks "I'm skipping school." greff looked at Red "why?"greff looked confused, " I wanna see the funhouse."
Greff looked at Red and nodded I'm coming with

~Greff pov~
I had to go she was ganna die out there.We were walking a man in black was watching but what was weird. He had no face "SHIT RED LET'S GO"I grabbed her hand she didn't move! ,"I see him too greff" a man with a smile... A big smile stopped me!  From running., "the one who dies, dies the winner lives with us.. As a creepypasta"the man with the large smile said. I nodded ready to kill her..why?  SHE DIDN'T RUN WHEN I SAID.

~Reds pov~

.. "I know you take pitty on me. Greff.  Let's do this.  I'm not afraid of killing you." he charged at me but then 3feet away I moved elbowing him, in the back I grabbed him in the head and banged it against a rock.  he grabbed my arm. I got mad and bit him. "shit! Red!" I pushed him making him trip landing against a tree I carved a heart over his heart with my finger,  his skin started to bleed... I pushed the heart out taking the real one.. And biting into it.

(Samantha: hey guys I hoped you enjoy this part one of funhouse BTW its a Jeffthekiller x reader bai)
(Connor's edit: when its an x reader you know samantha is gonna get reeeaaall into it like seriously into it good luck!)