..the family!? (slenders mansion)

~your pov~
"well, aren't you dark... " said the tall man. I only had nodded "I'm Jeff, je-"I stopped him, "I know who you are,  Jeff the killer.. " I said,  "May we go now.. Take me to the hell" I stopped to only see the smiling teen boy smirk at me.

" I am going to teleport back Jeff, don't hurt her

" I am going to teleport back Jeff, don't hurt her. " he only smiled at me then turned to the y'all man to say, "yes sir,"

~jeffs pov~
"Red?" she looked at me and said, "yes?" " we are here." she look at the big mansion and her mouth shaped into a letter O. I opened the door to see ben, on the damn xbox1. Masky and hoodie in the kitchen.. Eating cheesecake again, "hey Jeff welc-"jane stopped in her tracks looking at red she put her hand out, " I'm Jane the killer its nice to meet you." ben paused and studied red,"hi, I'm red nice to meet you too. ".. I looked at ben he smirked, "hey,  red whats a pretty girl like you doing her with him?" she looked at me then laughed "hehe so your the perverte of this mansion?" red said giggling.  Me, jane, hoodie, and masky started to laughed. Ben.. How ever stood in shock.

~reds pov~
As me, Jeff, jane, masky, and hoodie laughed are asses off a girl came running to Jeff saying," big brother your home!" a girl in a pink dress, long brown hair, and green eyes ran up hugging Jeff, "hello!, I'm sally!  I heard Jeff brought you here.do you wanna play tea party with me?" she asked me she was adorable, "yes of course. Sally BTW I'm red." she skipped off  Jeff went to go take me to my room

"wow!" I said in surprise, " my room next to your room nock on the door if you need me" I nodded and he left

(Samantha:wow oh BTW you playing my oc that's her name red you don't have to use that name you can make your own name.. (pics my mic up* JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW! *