Human form?

(Y/N) p.o.v.

After the bad day I was having yesterday (and really want to forget about) I took a walk around the studio. It made me feel a little better and laugh about the mouse thing. Once I got over yesterday I was ready to go back inside but when I reached for the handle a bright light shined out of the building. "Bendy!" I yelled and ran inside. Once I got in I looked around for Bendy and heard a groan come from the lower floor, I instantly ran down the stairs to the bottom floor and once I got there I saw a man who looked a lot  like Bendy. "Excuse me?" I said sounding very nervous. I started to wonder if this really was Bendy but couldn't bring myself to believe it. "Y/N!" Said the man sounding very excited. "Uhhhhhhh... How do you know my name?" I asked him now feeling uncomfortable. "It's me Bendy." He said making pulling me into a hug. "Did you turn yourself human or something?" I asked him looking at his face. He looked at me confused and then said "Darn it, did I turn myself human?" I nodded and started to chuckle now knowing he didn't mean to do that and stopped suddenly feeling a wave of worry rush over me. "Are you going to stay like this forever?!" I asked Bendy very concerned. "What, no it only lasts for a day." He said with a reassuring smile. I let out a sigh of relief and looked at Bendy's form of the day. He wore a black tux with a white bowtie and dancing shoes but that wasn't the weirdest part and it was his hair that was shaped into the devil horns he had on his head in his original state. "What were you trying to do anyway." I asked. "Oh, that's not important." Bendy said. I didn't know how I felt about this form he's in, even if it's just for a day.

Bendy p.o.v.

I don't get why she was so worried about my new form, even if it did last for a day I was okay with it but just the tiniest bit confused about a few things. "Is there a way to change you back to your original form?" She asked me rubbing my face. "I'm not sure but I want to stay like this today." I said sounding very excited. Y/N chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Okay but don't do this again, I was kinda scared you were just some random person." She said with a little giggle. I sighed and gave her a little kiss. "OH MY GOLLY GOSH I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!!" She screamed and dragged me outside. "Now that you're in human form you can go farther than the studio!" She exclaimed. I didn't even think about that and when she said that I started to wonder where we were gonna go and what we were gonna do. "Come on I want to show you one of my favorite place to spend my time." She said and we were on our way.

((HEY GUYS HACHET HERE AND I AM SO SORRY THIS DIDN'T COME OUT SOONER BUT IT'S OUT NOW AND I WILL WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!!)

-Hachet

P.S. I GOT INSPIRED BY @inkTacos SO GO CHECK THAT OUT TO AND I'LL START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!