Alison's POV

Monday rolls around quickly (way too quickly). If only there could be one more day added to the weekend. And trust me that I might actually be in a better mood if it happened.

Now I'm sitting in the middle of class, nearly about to curse the day. It's a Monday. I came in late because someone decided to stuff a butt load of granola bars and sweaty jerseys in my locker. The coach and the football team were searching for them and stopped at my locker where I almost got suspended. Needless to say, it was a total complete wreck. And my finger points to the guy who's lips tugged in a grin about to burst into laughter. The guy who has a desirable wish for my life to be a living hell. Sir ISAAC Newton. (My secondary nick-name for him)

If it couldn't get any better, the teacher who has his respect for Sir Isaac Newton, placed me in the desk right next to his. Joy!

I work silently, hoping I will be left alone for the rest of the hour. When a white paper football hits the back of my neck. Ow! I wisp it up and look around, searching for the culprit. I glance at Isaac. He was in a daze, staring at his blank sheet of paper. If I wouldn't have known, it looked as if he were nearly asleep. Issac wasn't at fault, for once.

I open it up, cautiously, and read.

Were ya really that desperate for a boyfriend that ya stole all their snacks and jerseys?

I turn and a guy with brown, bed head hair wearing giant headphones catches my eye. He chuckles and winks at me. I raise an eyebrow at him, Zane Matheus. The bad boy of Isaac's posse. He's hot, but the number of girls he has gone through, is not.

I crumble the paper up and stuff it into my binder. I'll go back and rip it to shreds later, and might even burn it for the fun.

Not a minute passes before another flying paper football hits me. How many times have they practiced making these things? It takes me longer to make a stupid paper airplane than it does for them to make these. I open it again, guessing it was still from Zane.

I'm free this Saturday if you wanna hang? It's Zane if ya don't already know. the # is 5xx-xxxx call me babe :p

My mouth drops. You have got to be kidding me, what a douche. I grab my pencil and start scribbling down my reply just as the teacher begins to walk up to me. He picks the note up and reads it. Then he walks over to Zane and sets the note down in front of him. "Mr. Matheus, please come see me after class and pay attention to my teaching for the rest of this hour or immediate detention," he growls, angrily.

After class, Zane heads to the front and talks to the teacher. I walk out of the class to see Isaac and, thank the lord, Olivia. "Did Zane hit on you?" Isaac questions from beside her, his hand gripped around Olivia's waist

"He gave me his number," I scoff.

Olivia's eyes widen and she gawks. "That guy needs to chill. I swear I see him making out with like, a different girl every week! And worse it's usually in the hallways between every class."

"He's can be a jerk sometimes. I'm sorry about that, Allison." Isaac looks at me innocently. So now you're nice to me when you almost got me suspended, eh?

"Well I guess not everyone has committed to their crimes yet." I glare at Jack Frost. "But Isaac, apologizing for what your friend, Zane, did is definitely a start to becoming a real man. Maybe our rivalry might come to its end sooner than expected." I smile and look at him as he gives a reassuring nod. We were both in for the same vote. We both loved Olivia and knew that fighting each other in front of her would only put our relationships with her at risk. A risk we weren't willing to risk. So we played cool when around Olivia.

"Thanks, Allison." he smiles but directs it more to Olivia than me. She giggles and gives him a small squeeze around his torso. Isaac then looks up from her and stares at me, rolling his eyes. I look away.

"We decided to do a little cheer meet up with the girls. We're gonna talk about our next routine for competition. Sorry guys. I have to go, but we can all hang later, OK!?" Olivia cheerfully says and detaches from Isaac. He frowns but lets her go and gives her a small nod.

"Bye Olivia! Catch you latter." I call after her and she waves, holding up her phone. That's code for 'text me' in our secret friendship language. Well it's not really a secret, but it's easy when were in class and need to tell the other something without getting in trouble for talking.

She runs off with the other cheerleaders and I begin in the opposite direction, to head home. I open the back door of the building, the normal way I go to avoid the crowd, and stride out. My eyes want to shut and I immediately regret going this way the second I walk out to see what I don't want to. The two faced jerk, Isaac's lips locked with another girl's.

No way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Until nxt time <3 pantherXlily