-Two-

Robinsky

Everything was swirling. Robinsky could barely stand, his head was thumping, and his throat was on fire. Though it was blurry, he could see red berries in his squirrel where he had taken a bite.

What? His head still thumping and the world swirling, he leaned down and nudged the berries. They were so familiar, he knew what they were, he just couldn't put his tail on it...

Deathberries.

His heart jerked in his chest. Deathberries? Who put deathberries in his prey? There was only one other cat in the medicine den at the moment, Stonelark, but Rainmoon was so certain that he wouldn't lay a claw on anyone.

But then again, he thought. Cats don't just come back from the dead, there has to be something going on here.

Robinsky felt himself slide to the ground. Spasms sparked through his limbs, but from the looks of the prey, the cat who put the berries there had only put two in the squirrel, which wouldn't be enough to kill a cat his size. It was a good thing that whoever had done this didn't have any knowledge within the world of herbs.

But then again, this cat had to have known something about something to be able to tell which berries were the deathberries, and they'd have to have been familiar with Robinsky's den to know where he had hid them.

His mind was spinning in a thousand different ways. Darkness began to creep around the sides of his sight as he started to pass out, but the blurry shape of a gray cat hurtled through the medicine den entrance.

"Robinsky!" Rainmoon's voice called, but Robinsky barely heard it. It sounded like everything was underwater, everything was muffled. He opened his jaws to reply, but nothing came out.

He heard more cats scurry in, but everything was already black. He closed his eyes and sighed, knowing that when he woke up, then first cat to be questioned would be Stonelark.

Sorry for the short chapter! Just wanted to write a quick pov from Robinsky. Next chapter will be good though.