Peace & Distress of Love

"Do you like my dress, Cam?" she whispered behind my ear. I cleared my throat; my adam's apple was prominent from the outside I presume. I haven't seen Kath for so long that's why I feel so nervous right now being this close to her.

"Uhmm, yeah I like it.." Kath toyed with my tie and my palms started to get wet even more. "Ugh, v-very much."

"Me too," she said huskily. It's the first time I heard her using that voice, and crap.. I'm feeling the butterflies not just on my stomach but also on a way, way down below my... belt literally. If that does even makes sense.

Kath, to my surprise began kissing me hungrily. And I, more than willing, opened my mouth to meet her sweet tongue that I've missed so much. I pulled her body close to mine and we touched each other like there's no tomorrow, clinging like every warmth we could get is important as much as each breath of a human would.

Suddenly, she pulled away to put a small space between us. She watched me cautiously under her thick eyelashes and with one swept motion she tore her dress apart and stepped out on it; leaving her only with what I think women prefer to call 'lingerie'.

"How 'bout this Cam..?" she asked me with the same alluring tone she used awhile ago.

And for the first time in my life... I could sense that my innocence is about to falter.

'Cameron you're in a great danger. And you know what, I think you'll have the best of it.' I thought to myself.