Fairy Tail #19: Fifteen minutes

NASHI'S POV

He shot me his glare "With that condition? Didn't you hear him that there's a poison inside your body that will kill you slowly. I will kill him before he kills you, Nashi. I will do it even I beat my own life to save you."

I blink twice - looking on like he turn into freaking monster; I want to say something but nothing comes out on my lips. It's like his eyes are telling me not to say anymore. It's like...

Hikaru is the master of my body. Which I don't know if it's possible?

"I'll fight for you, Nashi."

My heart pound faster than before - and i knew this kind of feelings since my mother in future told me so. But how is that possible? How can I feel this thing in the middle of fight? I clear my throat and tried to relax my senses. I shouldn't think about this stuff right now. I need to focus on this and after that I will deal with him, later or maybe soon.

Zian's laughed echoed in the entire place before looking on as sharply. "You will fight for her, punk? Are you sure about that?"

Hikaru's eyes fire in anger as he stares on Zian's face - and I never seen him like that before, "I will beat the hell out of you, Zian."

I thought he was grinning, but that wasn't it. The flesh of his face was becoming transparent, letting me see straight through to his skull. He raises his left arm before murmuring another magic spell which is hard for me to understand?

Moment later, the entire Magnolia was burning in fire, dead are all over the place, the river is also burning, swirling with bones, dead fish and stranger things plastic dolls, boat that had been crushed and etc. "What the..." I never came out another word to describe on this place. - It just that, we've been transferred in the other place which is not.

"This is Magnolia, two days from now." Zian laughed. "You'll see, you can't defeat a powerful spirit like me. You can't." I got a sudden dizzy feeling. The air turned misty. What the hell...

I blinked hard. When I opened my eyes, Zian's transformed into something - I hardly describe. Before I could react - I've seen Zian on the ground - groaning in pain when all of the sudden Hikaru appeared on his face; and then throw an upper cut - followed by punching in the stomach. "I can and I will." Hikaru said his eyes are glowing.

He glared him then swaying his body to stand up but trying to kick Hikaru in the same which is easily dodge by him. I put my hand on the top of my chest - when all of the sudden my breathing starting to be heavy - just like my drowning without water. I gasp trying to catch my breath.

"The poison is slowly killing you, Nashi. I never knew that this will be easily." He snapped his fingers. The sand exploded at his feet and out charged a wild boar, even larger and uglier than the one who is in my job request before. The beast pawed the sand, glaring at me with beady eyes as it lowered its razor-sharp tusks and waited for the command to kill.

"I won't allow you to touch her---" Hikaru didn't finish his words because Zian grab him in the chest. He slid the length of the court and slammed into the back wall, which cracked and partially crumbled on top of him, making a hole right onto the street.

I could see bloods running down on Hikaru's forehead. "Let him go." I roar - I tried to increase my magic but I stopped when my I vomit again. This time, more blood than it was. Cursing, I glare him when I realise something.

"So? What are you going to do now?" Zian smirk on me. "The more magic you consume, the more my poison will spread on your body."

"As if this poison is enough to kill me," I yelled slowly increasing my magic "You can't defeat me! Zian. I will surely protect my mother."

He laughed, but I heard a little edge to his laughter... like his doubting or thinking about something "Well, well, let see. You mortals are keep on telling something stupid or saying something that you didn't mean."

Ignoring what he said rolling my eyes and then crossing my arms below my breast; trying not to wince in pain because of the poison inside my body, "Scared?" I smirked. I covered myself with my own fire but my eyes are not leaving Zian's face.

Zian roared with laughter. "Now, little fairy. Are you making your dead faster?"

I step out in the fire - I chuckle darkly "Now, rebelious Spirit, Are you ready to get your punishment from the Goddess of fire?" I might risking my life right now, but I don't care. I need to stop this spirit from killing my mother, or from hurting my friends.

His eyes flame with fire."Fifteen minutes." confusedly, I raised my brow to his "Fifteen minutes and your dead." he said before tossing Hikaru on the other side of town.

KHIEGILSAN

P.S: I know this chapter is no good but please do understand that action novel is not really my thing -_- I'm having hard time to describe every details in book - you know.