I N T R O D U C T I O N

Introducing the sequel of the billionaires obsession!!!! Yay I'm so excited!!

Ace Romano, ruthless but sexy. Despite his good looks and charms he is a cold blooded billionaire. Only living to work and make profit to his company. Business is the real thing in his life. He does not hate but despise woman, they are nothing but gold diggers who only want his money or are attracted to his good looks.

Cordelia salve, a young but pretty woman who is not just an ordinary girl. She is a hardworking and independent woman. Building her own career was her but not impossible. She owns a boutique and it is the best boutique in the New York City.

Now when ace wants profit and wants to close up Cordelia's boutique and build a hotel. They have no choice but to cross each other's paths.

Now it's not the typical love story you read and fall in love with. There will be times when you just want to go away but don't worry you'll love it.

--------------

Wohooooo!!! I hope you like this introduction but sadly I'm gonna start it on august. 😑

The video on top is currently my JAM! It's stay by Alessia cara and ZEDD. I'm seriously in love with that song. Please do check it out.

So I will publish the prologue and the first chapter on august 1st.

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.